Chapter 4

Trey

I smiled at Hope as she got up to use the restroom. As soon as her back was turned I pulled my phone out of my pants pocket. It had been vibrating like crazy tonight and I knew just who it was that was blowing up my phone. Nyree. Every single one of the 15 texts she sent were about how miserable she was with her Dad and his girlfriend and how she wanted me to come get her tonight so I could eat her out. I rolled my eyes and pushed my phone back into my pants just in time for Hope to be walking back to the table.

She smiled and sat down. "You good now?" I asked her. "Yeah baby I'm good." As soon as she sat down she began eating away at the salad on her plate. I looked away from her optimistic face, already getting bad thoughts of sleeping with her daughter indulged in my mind. I enjoy sleeping with Nyree but sometimes the guilt just eats away at me since Hope does nothing but good to me.

I looked down at my plate of half eaten baked chicken and began eating away at that, somehow losing my appetite on the way, as I heard my phone begin to vibrate again. "Are you okay?" Hope asked slightly kicking my feet under the table. "Yeah. I'm good," I looked up at her and put a smile on my face, so she couldn't get suspicious about what I had going on with her daughter. "I'm just not really hungry for this anymore."

She wiped her mouth with her napkin and wrapped her foot around mine under the table. "Tell me what you're hungry for then baby," She said reaching out for my hand. I took her small hand into my and held it. I loved the feeling of having her soft, small hands inside of mine. My large hands wrapped around her, showing a sense of protection. "You." 

I looked up at her sheepishly when she didn't say anything to me. When I looked up at her, she had the biggest grin on her face complimented by a blush that wasn't just on her cheeks but all across her face, causing her to turn a bright red color. I squeezed her hand and took the napkin from my lap and tossed it on the table. "Let's head out of here."

After playing the bill and a tip on the table I pulled her up, put her coat across her bare shoulders and led her out of the restaurant. My hand that was around her waist would purposely slip down to her round ass, much similar to that of Nyree's, but she'd just giggle and push my hands up to her firm waist that I always loved holding on to when I hit it from the back. 

By the time we got to my car I pushed her inside. We weren't going anywhere until I got pleased and got rid of this boner that was beginning to poke through my pants. Hope laughed and just let me push her to the backseat of my car. I sat down in the middle of the seats and pulled her on to my lap so she was straddling me. She lived up the mid-thigh length, body hugging dress she had on tonight so she could spread her legs and slowly grinded up against my poking boner.

I leaned my head back against the seat, low grunts escaping my lips as I felt her start rubbing me. "Take it out," I grunted. "Say the magic words," She said slowly unzipping my pants, just being a big tease unlike her daughter who would have gladly pulled it out and been sucking it by now but teasing was the best part. It got my adrenaline pumping because of what I knew was coming next.

"Please," I breathed out when I felt her cold hands slip into my pants and wrap themselves around my d*ck. "Shit," I moaned moving my hips along to the rhythm she was making every time she ran her small hands up and down my shaft. She unbuttoned my slacks and pulled my erection out of my pants before she bent down and took me inside of her mouth. 

"Shit," I moaned, my eyes rolling to the back of my hand the minute I felt her lips attack the head. She ran her warm tongue up and down my shaft as her hands massaged my balls, just the way I like for her to do. "Look at me Daddy," She said slightly nibbling on my head to get my attention. I did as she said and looked down at her.