The Present

Nyree

Trey and I stood in front of Mama's car before she had to leave for work. It was one of her early mornings so instead of her taking me to school, Trey would have to. 

"I'll see you when you get out of school baby. Trey's gonna pick you up," Mama said, climbing into her car. 

"Alright. I'll see you this afternoon." 

"You want a pizza?" She asked as Trey closed her door.

I nodded my head. "Yeah." 

"Doubt worry about it Hope. I'll get it, just have a nice day," Trey said, butting into our conversation. 

Mama smiled and looked over at me. "Honey, go get your stuff ready for school." 

I nodded my head, already knowing she wanted me to leave just so she and Trey could get their mac on so I just walked into the house. I ran upstairs to my room and peaked out of the curtains and watched them tongue each other down.

"That's so foul," I mumbled, walking away from the window. I sat down on my bed and looked through the messages I had on my phone, which were all from Romel.

Romel: You coming to school today?

Romel: If you are we need to talk.

Romel: It's really important.

Romel: But you need to respond girl.

I rolled my eyes and sat my phone on my dresser. Romel was just my side piece and a good friend of mine. I met him my ninth grade year and our friendship blossomed from there. It wasn't until last year in the tenth grade when we lost our virginity to each other. We only did it because everybody else was doing it but once I got a taste of Mel, I couldn't stop myself from going back.

On the outside we just looked like a couple of best friends, who were always with each other, but deep down we were sex partners. Mel taught me everything I needed to know about sex, so I partially blame him for making me think these kinds of bad thoughts about Trey. I wouldn't have ever thought about sleeping with another guy if it weren't for Mel, who knows nothing about Trey.

Once Trey and Mama got done swallowing each other's faces and Trey showered, he took me to school. He stopped at a stop sign and looked over at me, taking in my outfit. "Didn't your Mama tell you early to change clothes?" He asked, pulling off from the sign. 

I shrugged my shoulders. "Yeah, so what? I'm 17 years old, I can make my own decisions."

He shook his head as he looked out at the road. "You're always throwing out your age like I don't already know." 

"Well I just want you to remember." 

"How could I forget?" He sarcastically mumbled. 

I rolled my eyes and just looked out of the window of the car as he drove the 20 minute drive to school. Times like this with Trey irritated me. I don't know if it's because he hasn't gotten out of the 'Perfect Fiancee' mode he puts on for Mama but he needs to stop acting like he is. 

Trey reached out and grabbed a hold of my thigh, slowly rubbing it. He glanced over at me and bit his lip as his hands traveled more and more up the tight, short skirt I had on. He pushed my panties aside and rubbed up against my lips. I bit my lip. "Trey stop," I moaned. 

He chuckled and pushed one of his fingers inside of me, loosening me up for another finger or two. I sat in the front seat with my legs propped open for Trey's ease of access. He pushed his fingers in and out of me, never caring that I had to sit in school for hours, drenched in my own cum but neither did I. I love when he makes me cum. He did everything he could to please me and just make me feel special, like I was the only woman he was doing this for.