Chapter 2

Nyree

The minute I heard Trey turn on the shower I immediately jumped up from my bed, dodging on the floor for the filled condom that he tossed under my bed. I laid my bare body on the floor and reached under my bed for the condom. I pulled it from under my bed and stuffed it into my dresser draw. As soon as I closed my dresser draw I heard knocking on my bedroom door.

"Uh-uh hold on!" I yelled know that it was just my Mama. I pushed my shoved clothes under the bed and pulled up a robe. I sprayed some room spray and opened up my window before pulling the door open. Mama stood in front of me smiling with her suit on. "Hey baby, how are you doing?" She asked pulling me into a hug. I cracked a smile, inhaling the perfume she wore that I always smelled on Trey.

"I'm doing fine. How was work?" She pulled away from the hug and shrugged her shoulders. "Alright, I guess. I didn't sale any homes today but it's okay." "There's always tomorrow," I smiled. She nodded my head. "Yeah, you're right baby. I'm sure I'll sell tomorrow. How's school going for you?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Boring, like always." 

She shook her head. "Of course. And Mel?" I rolled my eyes, thinking back to the fight we had got into less than an hour ago. "Just acting like Me, like always," I replied. She sighed. "What happened?" "We just got into an argument about his new girlfriend, it's nothing." "You know you can always talk to me about everything, right?" She asked.

I sighed and nodded my head, yes, even though I knew I couldn't talk to her about everything because if I did I'd be spilling the beans about sleeping with her fiancee. "Well I'm going dress shopping in a couple of weeks. I really would like it if you came," She said. "I don't know, I'll think about it Mama." "Alright well you get some rest before school tomorrow." "Okay, good night," I said closing my bedroom door.

I pulled my dresser draw open, with the condom in it, and pulled it out of the draw. I stuffed it in my robe pocket and scooted out of my room, so Mama couldn't hear me. I quietly passed by her bedroom, being able to hear the TV on. I quietly walked down the steps and walked into the kitchen. Carefully, I pulled open the cabinets and a grabbed a top for the bowl.

I pulled out the condom and stuck a hole in it, letting the cum ooze out of the condom and into the bowl. I squeezed it out of the condom, wrapped the condom up in tissue and and stashed it in the trash can. I put the lid on the cum and ran back upstairs to my room. I slid into my bedroom door and walked over to the mini fridge I had. Up until now I don't understand why I still had this thing.

Daddy bought it for me years ago and it's never really come in handy until now. I put the container at the back of the freezer, covering it up with paper towels. I pushed the paper towels around it, making sure it wasn't obvious but somebody knocked on my bedroom door. I quickly turned around. "Y-Yeah?" I asked closing the fridge.

I yanked my door open and there stood Trey, looking sexy like always. "You hide that condom?" He whispered. I quickly nodded my head, even though I was lying. "Yeah, I just threw it out. You ready for round two?" I smirked. "Keep dreaming little brat." He mushed my head and walked down the hall to Mama's room. 

2 Weeks Later

I pulled my Baroque print mini skirt down as I walked down the aisles of our English classroom. I purposely came in late, wearing this skirt that I knew was too short and tight, just so Mel could see me. For some reason he's really been holding up this 'being faithful' thing to this bitch. It's lasted longer than I thought it would but I know by the end of this week he'll come crawling back to me, like he always does.

"Hurry up and get to your seat Miss. Porter. You better be glad I didn't give you a detention," Mrs. Hanson said to me. I was one of the last of the kids standing out her room, waiting to be let in before we got a detention we'd have to serve today. I smiled when I saw Mel and took my seat in front of him. I turned around in my seat and watched as he tapped away on his phone screen. "Whatcha doin'?" I asked trying to look at his phone but he pulled it back.