Chatpet 12: Its Not All Good (Part 2)

"Money gone, fuck friends, I need a homie that know me when all these mothafuckin cops be on me." - Tupac Shakur

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sage

"We have a search warrant!" I snatched the paper out of his hands and read it. My eyes scanned the paper and drop down to the bottom of the paper. There was a signature. It was real.

I block the doorway. "For what?" I screeched.

"Can you please move out the way and let us do our job?" One of the officers spoke up. "This is a serious matter."

I suppressed the urge to slap the shit out of the officers but decided to step to the side. I realized that Harlem and Carter were probably still in the room. I couldn't stall the officers because they would probably become suspicion.

I stepped to the side and watched as the officers went to do their job. One officers walked inside and spotted Carter and Harlem on the couch. I watched as the guys gave the blue-eyed officer cold looks.

I shook the looks off and faced the officer.

"Alright, what is this search warrant all about?"

The blue eyed officer looked around the apartment and then looked at me.

"It's nothing for you to worry your pretty little head about." He simply say.

My left eye twitched. "Listen up, you can't just barge up in here because of a shitty ass warrant! Your not suppose to be in here without an adults consent! Either you tell me wassup or you can hit the door!"

He looked at me in amusement before chuckling. "Sorry to piss in your cornflakes, but, we believe that Amour had something to do with a man name Taz Jones death."

I breathe out and cock my eyebrow at him in confusion.

"Whose Taz? And what you talkin' about?"

He swiftly walk away from me, leaving me clueless, until it all finally clicked in my mind. The same guy in the video that he showed me could possibly be Taz.

I squinted my eyes, trying to figure it all out. Why would the police think that she had something to do with his death? Unless she was there when it happened or if she knows something.

I watched as the officers walk down the hallway to Amour's room. I started to question how did he know which room is Amour. Not unless he been in there before.

I took a seat on the couch across from Carter and Harlem. Carter was on his phone, I could see him scrolling up and down on his phone. Harlem sat there, like he was in deep thought.

I adverted my eyes from Harlem to Carter. Carter had a small goatee that looked nice on him along with his hat cut. You can tell that he just got it. He stopped scrolling up and down on his phone.

I heard footsteps coming and I stood up. The same officer, walked over with gloves on.

"Does she have a laptop or any other electric devices?"

I knew Amour had a laptop and a iPad but I kept my mouth shut. I had hid it earlier in her moms bedroom just in case that officer wanted to come by and decides to snoop around. It seems like it was a good thing to hide it when I did.

I shook my head and shrugged. "Now that I know of."

Harlem was on his phone but looked up at me with a smirk, he already knew that I was lying. Carter and Harlem had already saw the laptop, the same day I brought it over to them.

"If you do know where any of her devices is at, you could be charged with tampering with evidence."

I nodded my head. "Okay, and?"

Before he could turn on his heels and walk away, I decided to ask him a questioned.

"Where did you get that video from?"

"What video?"

I rolled my eyes. "The same video you brought by and showed us."

He looked confused for a moment before his eyes got a little wide, once he realized what I was talking about.

"Ohhh! That video! An anonymous person dropped it by and left it on my desk." He said.

I started at him for awhile to see if he was lying or not until I realized that he wasn't.

"Can I call you officer blue?" I asked, since I didn't know his name.

"Yes, sure, why not. Everyone does. I guess it's not an original name since everyone calls me that."

I shrugged not finding anything that he is saying amusing. "I guess."

A female officer walked into the living, with a two plastic bag what looked like to be containing photos and the other containing a camera. I starred at the plastic bag, wondering where did she find that at.

"We barely found anything," She said. "But we were able to find something."

"Alright, I'll take it down to the lab for a inspection." He said, while she handed the plastic bag over to him.

Carter looked up from the floor to the plastic bag, along with Harlem, like they noticed something. I made a mental note to ask them about it later, once they leave.

"Thank you for your time."

I closed the door behind them, and making sure to lock it. I rested my head against the door and let out a breathe that I was holding in.

Amour, I wish you were here. I thought.

I walked down the hall and into Amour's bedroom, checking to see if anything else was gone, and everything looked to be in order, the same way it was before they barged in.

I headed back to the living to see Harlem and Carter talking.

"Why were you guys starring at the bag like that?" I questioned, plopping down on the couch.

"Mind ya' business." Carter smirked.