Chapter 10: WWE Smackdown

"If your gonna talk like you kno shit, if your gonna act like your shit if, your gonna try to be shit, your gonna get your ass kicked."

________________________________________________________________

Giselle Ellington

"Your disrespectful ass fuck, Carter!" I screamed at him while trying to punch him. With Carter having fast reflexes he was able to catch my fist in midair. He chuckled like I just said the must funniest shit in the world. "I'm sorry, but do I humor you?!" I questioned in a calm tone.

My hands shook and I was ready to blow up on him in any moment now. He must take me as a joke. If he thinks for one minute I'm playing games with him then he must be smoking something a little too strong.

"Baby, calm down." Carter kicked his shoes off and pulled his shirt off from above his head. "You forever' trippin'."

I rose one eyebrow and nodded, pushing some of my hair behind my ear. "You must take me as a joke?"

"Nah, I ont'." He spoke calmly.

I grabbed my keys off the coffee table and placed my purple, sparkly UGGS back on, heading towards the stairs.

"Why you always walkin' away from me?" He called out from up the stairs. By then I was half way down the stairs on the last step. "Ain't nobody got time for your bitchin'."

My chest heaved up and down as I tightly grip my keys in my hand. I paused and slowly turned around giving him a look that told him not to fuck with me. "I ont' walk away from you and you wouldn't be hearing me bitchin' if you show me some type of fuckin' respect." I spat.

Carter rolled his eyes and walked passed me to his kitchen with just his basketball shorts on. I trailed him and crossed my arms as he grabbed some hot Cheetos and headed out to his backyard. I knew he was about to get high right now.

I sat on the couch and covered my head in my hands. Yes, he was right I do tend to walk away from him when we argue, so I do have my faults and he knows it but doesn't hold it against me. I can admit I don't know how to handle Carter's and I argument sometimes.

My tolerance for his disrespect was running low and I was about ready to slap some respect into him. Has he not heard of R-E-S-P-E-C-T? "You give me a headache." I muttered, taking my UGG boots off and laying down on the couch.

I heard the backyard door open and close but I didn't pay it any mind. It was almost 12 am and my eyes were dropping by the second, that's how tired I was. My legs were lifted up in the air and placed back down on his lap. I was so tired to the point where I was half awake and half asleep too notice.

____________

"G, wake up!" A deep voice screamed as I jolted up and falling down to the ground.

I opened my eyes, looking up to see Carter standing above me in just a towel wrapped around his waist and water dripping down his tattooed body. My mouth watered at the sight. "You gonna be late fo' school."

My mind wonder off as I continue to stare at him until it dawned on me what he said. I hoped up off the floor and patted myself down for my phone. I groaned and mentally slapped myself until I saw it laying there on the nightstand on Carter's side of the bed. I quickly tumble over the bed, pressing the home screen, it didn't turn on, it was dead.

I groaned. "Its 8." Carter say.

I snapped my head, over to Carter, so fast you would have thought I had a whip flash. "What! I'm late!" I dashed to his bathroom, brushing my teeth and taking a quick shower. I was able to find something to wear, since I left most of my cloths over here for times I spend the night.