Chapter Twenty-Five

Sooooooooooooooo the winner of the vote was Flutters :)

Dash's bag is in her hand, a backpack  slung over one shoulder. It's drizzling slightly, making her grey tshirt stick to her shoulders. Her choice had hardly been easy. In the end though she'd known Flutters the longest. In honesty that was the only way she could choose. She knocks on the door, Fluttershy opens it.
"Hey Flutters." she greets.
"Hi Dash." Fluttershy replies, moving aside to let her friend in. Dash's room was next to Fluttershy's. It was relitivly small but better than the room with her parents. She blinks, trying to escape the flashbacks which still haunt her.
"Want a drink or something?" Fluttershy asks.
"I'm ok thanks." Dash replies, giving Fluttershy a small smile.

Fluttershy's P.O.V
It's nice Dash chose to stay with me. I'm desperate to make it up to her. I still can't believe I acted so  coldly...so horribly. She's one of my closest friends, like a sister to me, and I shut her out. I didn't even try to see her point of view. I don't even think it is possible to make it up. I feel tears well up.
"Flutters? What's wrong?" Dash asks me, her voice voice concerned.
"No." I admit, still crying. "I don't deserve you as a friend! I'm a terrible friend." I collapse into tears. She hugs me, gently.
"That's not true Flutters." she replies. "I promise."

I understand why we all see Dash as overly loyal.