Chapter Thirteen

Rainbow Dash's P.O.V
Another week passes. The absence of my friends is making things worse each day. I blame myself for losing them...I must be a pretty terrible person for Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie to hate me. Even dislike me. My thoughts assault me, far outweighing any physical pain I've had. Sure..what happened because of...because of...well it was terrible. But I no longer have friends to help me. Maybe if I felt more physical pain it'd distract me from my thoughts.... I pick up a piece of the mirror and put the cold surface against my wrist.

I press down and whimper in pain. Blood seeps out the cut but I don't care. I deserve this pain. I deserve to have noone (even though I've decided to tell Spitfire about my crush. Might as well, right?) I make another cut, deeper than the first. It stings but my concentration of physical pain momentary distracts me from my feelings assault. I won't kill myself, not yet, but it's good to have this to fall back on.

Pinkie's POV
I'm starting to feel bad, Dashie was...is... my friend and I've abandoned her. Sure she missed my birthday but I'm worried I was too harsh. We didn't ask her why she did it... Now, to make it worse, my Pinkie Sense has been telling me something is wrong all day! Dashie was the first one to believe me about it... I go to my room and Maud comes in.
"This arrived in the post a few weeks ago but I forgot to give it to you." she says, passing me a parstle.
"Thanks!" I say, she nods and leaves.

I rip open the boring brown paper...In it is a pink box with a note attached.

To Pinkie,
Hey!! Sorry I'm missing your party. Family emergency. Hope you have lots of fun though. Your awesome so you should have an awesome day!
See you soon, Dash

Oh....Well I feel bad.... Dash....she had a reason. In the box is a balloon necklace I've wanted for ages... I need to apologise to her.