Chapter Four

Rainbow Dash's P.O.V
The next one I met was Pinkie Pie.

Flashback
I was about seven years old, maybe eight. There was a HUGE street party in town and Pinkie helped organise games and make cupcakes. I was sitting just on the outskirts, a book about the history of the Wonderbolts on my lap. Back then it was a completely different team. Spitfire clearly wasn't on the team then as she's only a year and a bit older than me.
"Hi!!!!" a girl said, cheerfully. Her pink hair was puffed up like a candyfloss and her bright blue eyes full of joy.
"Hi." I replied.
"Wow!!! Your hair is sooooooooooooooo colurful!!!!! It's amazing!!" she commented, grabbing the ends of my hair.
"Thanks...." I said.
"Soooooooooo.... why are you out here? The party is over there!" she asked.
"Street parties normally require money." I replied. "And, I don't have any money."
"Pfft. The stuff I did is free! Cmon!" she said, pulling me by my wrist towards the party.

We reached a cupcake stall.
"Here! Try one!" she instructed, passing me one. It had thick icing, even more icing than the actual cake. I tried it, it was AMAZING!!
"How is it?" the girl asked, hopefully.
"Best. Cupcake. Ever!" I replied, taking another bite.
"Yay!!!" she cheered, hugging me. This girl sure had a lot of energy. "So what's your name??"
"Rainbow Dash." I replied. "Yours?"
"Pinkie Pie!" she answered. "But everyone calls me Pinkie! Your friends with Applejack and Fluttershy, right?" I nodded, getting used to her perky attitude. Liking it actually, she's nice.

"We totally hang out again!!" she suggested.
"Definitely!" I replied, with a smile.
End Flashback

Pinkie, sure, is energetic but is a great friend. And a great prankster. I'm just so glad I have her as a friend, her optimsm gets rid of some of my negative thoughts.