Chapter Six

Rainbow Dash's P.O.V
Twilight was the last one I met, our friendship started a lot more rocky than the others.

Flashback
It was meant to be a 'quiet' study session. Problem being I had a bad morning so to cheer myself up I was doing tricks.
"Will you stop?!" Twilight yelled, slamming her book on the desk, glaring at me.
"Uh. No." I replied, not phased by her anger. Really I'm used to being yelled at. Insults hurt more, even though I'm used to it. You know the poem 'sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me'? Yeah. No. It's wrong. Insults snap you and, in my case, remain engraved in my mind.
"Stop!!! Are you always this annoying and idiotic?!" she snapped. I froze.
"I'm not idiotic..." I muttered.
"Right..." she said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. Back then I didn't know how passionate she was about her studied- which was why she snapped at me so much. "You know you'd have more than five friends if you weren't so...well like you. No one would want to be friends with you."

I bit my lip, trying to hide the hurt. It was a bit unsuccessful. Twilight's eyes widened slightly guess she realised she went to far. I picked up my bag and ran off fast as I could.
"Rainbow Dash! Wait!" Twilight called, trying to catch up with me. I stopped, not wanting to seem weak.
"What...?" I asked.
"Look...I'm sorry. I was way out of order. I should've known better." she apologised.
"It's ok." I replied, softly. "I was being pretty annoying. Sorry. I just was trying to forget about this morning."
"It's ok." she said.
End Flashback

Despite the rocky start our friendship endured, for which I'm grateful. Our friendship has helped me more than they'll ever know.