Chocolate and Help

Chapter 3

"What?" I screeched as Leo narrated the situation he spoke about earlier. We were sitting in Leo's car which was in turn sitting in our school's parking lot.

"Don't just say what! He freaking knows." Leo sighed.

Sia groaned beside me and glared at Leo. I could tell she was going to burst out with all the glares she was sending here and there.

"How did he even come to know?" I wailed out face-palming myself.

Leo raised an eyebrow at me, I immediately scowled at the expression. "Robert told him today, don't ask me how Robert knows it. I'm pretty sure it was you who told him."

That little sh... "Wha-? I didn't tell him anything!" I said flabbergasted.

I could feel Sia's gaze burn the sides of cheeks as Leo narrowed his eyes at me.

"You know Robert is his best friend. Why did you tell him?" Sia pushed further.

"I didn't tell anything to Robert. I swear on chocolate!" I shouted holding out the five-star bar I was munching on. I saw both Sia and Leo roll their eyes.

"I wish you didn't date him Trinity. The chemistry between you both is like..." A dramatic pause came as Leo thought of an example. After almost ten seconds Leo sighed. "There is actually no existence of any freaking chemistry between you both. That's why I can't even think of an example"

Sia snorted beside me while I smacked Leo's head and pushed Sia. "What? He looks like your father" Sia hissed rubbing the affected part of her arm.

"Sia, you compared her freaking boyfriend to her father. She can't even kiss him now because he'll remind her of her father" Leo said in between fits of laughter.

"What the hell you moron! I'm not gonna kiss him! Are you fuçking crazy! Eww just eww" I said immediately. The thought of kissing Stuart twisted my guts, I guess can't even think of it without puking.

"Isn't he your beloved boyfriend babe?" Sia asked. Sarcasm clear in her statement. Of course Stuart was my boyfriend but there was absolutely nothing between us. As Leo had said our chemistry is non existent and my attraction to him is zero. I don't even know why I was dating him.

Breaking up was an idea that came to my mind now and then, since Stuart was insisting on taking the relation to the next level which was not possible for me even if the rainbows begin flying out of everyone's ass.

I couldn't find a proper excuse to break up, without actually hurting him, a lot. He was one of my oldest friends but if he keeps pestering me on kissing him, I'll dump his horny ass right there.

"She's zoned out again. I swear one day I'm gonna cut her skull off and see if there is a tiny Martian man controlling her" I heard Leo mutter as I came out of my thinking spree.

"Actually the Martian man stays in my feet and he just said that he knows kick boxing" I said with a sweet smile plastered on my face.

"I should be jealous of your relation with sarcasm. I guess it's better than what you have with us" Leo muttered shoving some chips in his mouth from the packet on Sia's lap. She swatted his hand away.

I couldn't help but laugh at the sight. Leonardo, or Leo has been my best friend since forever. Although Sia came later on, she squeezed between us perfectly well, but sometimes I felt like a third wheel since Leo had a super cute crush on Sia.

"So what are we gonna do?" I asked sighing.

"It's your fault to begin with. I mean you went out to a club and told him that you're going for a sleep over. Why didn't you just tell him?" Sia huffed.

I flinched a bit at her words and sighed. "I went with Cade, my over protective brother and his friends. What do you expect me to do? If I had told Stuart he would've insisted on coming with me. Cade and his friends would've squeezed the life out of him with all the teasing they do."

"He's gonna throw a nasty for over it, you know" Leo said, looking at me apologetically.

"I guess I've to face it." I announced looking out of the window.

"Hey, you don't have to face it alone. We're not dead yet." Sia chirped wrapping her arms around mine.

I smiled and patted her head making Leo burst in to laughter. As Sia proceeded to hit Leo. I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath. Only if they knew that this was just a minimal thing, there were big enough challenges I have faced and which Im going to face if I continue staying with my father.