Malwares and Situations

Chapter 2

"Well you don't look fine" Sia stated as I slammed my bag down the desk and took a seat.

Sighing for the millionth time I turned to look at the perky blonde beside me. "You're being an annoying ass right now do you know that?" I spoke pointing a finger at her.

Sia rolled her eyes before catching my finger and putting it down. "Babe! Just tell me what happened and I'll leave you alone. You in foul mood is like adding fuel to fire. It burns each and everything that comes in its way" She said nonchalantly and slid in the seat beside mine.

"I fought with mom. Now shush, my ears are bleeding from your constant nagging" I stated. My mood was soured since the fight with mom in morning. I really don't like fighting with her and doing it in the morning just makes it worse.

My mother being the most important person in my life has resulted in many things. One being not able to see her unhappy. I resented seeing that frown on her face because of me. She already had enough reasons that, I didn't need to be one of them.

"Trinity Rayne Quinn!"

I almost jumped out of my seat as I heard my name get called in such loud voice. I turned my head from the window to see Mr Knight standing at the podium. "How dare you send me a malware through email!" He snapped with this extreme look on his face like he was about to pull all his hairs out of his head.

A sly smile passed my lips. I bit on to them to prevent myself from bursting in to a fit of laughters. But the others couldn't successfully conceal their smiles. Within seconds the whole class was booming with laughter ignoring the new teacher standing and glaring at us.

"Silence everyone! Trinity get off your seat and follow me! Right now!" Mr Knight yelled slamming his fist down the table. His handsome face had turned a shade of nasty red as he focused his gaze on me. He turned on his heels and climbed off the podium.

"I said NOW!" He yelled before stopping at the door and turning to look at me.

I visibly flinched at his tone and accepted that I was in heck-load of trouble. Sia was glancing worriedly at me when I mouthed a "later" to her as I slipped out of my desk and walked behind Mr Knight. It wasn't easy to keep up with his long strides. I ended up slow jogging behind him and by the time we reached his cabin I was panting like a dog.

Don't blame me, I was a lazy ass when it came to exercising. Only thing I did were squats, to stay in shape from all the junk I ate, which was a lot.

"What will you feel, if you wake up one day and find, all the work you have done for five fûčking years deleted because your laptop went apeshit!" I heard Mr Knight yell once again as I raised my eyebrows at his choice of words.

"Pretty bad of course" I spoke, not knowing what else to say.

"Well that's what your mail did to me and I'm feeling so pretty bad that I might tell the principal to give you detention for the rest of your year."

"Well, Mr Knight I bet you're feeling pretty stupid too since all your work is residing in your recycle bin. The virus I sent was a low level one. It works for four hours then your system goes back to normal." I deadpanned, although the look that came over Mr Knight's face was priceless. It pretty much made me want to crack up for the second time but I controlled.

"Oh" He said before rushing to his laptop and opening it. I watched his eyes scan over the screen. After five agonizingly silent minutes of me poking things on his desk he shut his laptop off smiling. When he turned to me the smile was replaced with a serious expression.

"Four days detention for your four hour virus Ms Quinn, to make you learn a lesson. You may leave now"

"I think I already learnt it, and it is that I won't be a teacher giving wrong information to students when I grow up." I spoke venomously and slammed the door shut before coming out. The idiot deserved his laptop crashed. I sure would've ensured that but I doubt if he would dare to open any mail or any other thing sent from my side now.

I mean what kind of computer teacher doesn't know how to control a low level virus? Last class Mr Knight and I ended up getting in to a heated argument about some Java based programs. Now programming is something I take pride in specializing in. I had been learning ethical hacking since I was 15, giving me quiet solid base in machine languages.

Mr Knight was hell bent on proving that, once a malware affects your computer it can't be restored to its previous state. I kept quiet that day but I was pretty determined to teach him a lesson which happened to be the virus.

"Hey, hey Trinity!"

I turned to see Leo calling after me as I turned back.

"We have a situation." He spoke, immediately creeping me up with the reason that could be behind the situation.