Chapter 2 - Sudden Surprises

~Marina's POV~
I wake up in a sweat as I breathe very heavily.
I just had a dream- wait no not a dream. A NIGHTMARE that I ate mayo. It was the worst dream/nightmare I've ever had in my life.
I wipe the sweat off of my forehead and sigh. I'm still extremely tired so I lay my head back onto my pillow but before I can even close my eyes, pearl bursts into my room and starts jumping on my bed. "MARINA MARINA MARINA!!" She cries out.
"W-what.." I groan.
"WE NEED TO GO LIVE LIKE RIGHT NOW HURRY UP!!" Pearl screams and starts running to the studio without me.
"Wait f-for me.." I silently say.
I sigh and start getting dressed. I then rushed to the studio.
As soon as I entered, pearl was sitting on her chair ready to go live.
I pulled my DJ set over to where I was standing and the camera started recording.
"Y'all know what time it is!" Pearl starts off.
"It's off the hook coming at you live from Inkopolis pl- um square um aughh" I sleepily muttered.
Pearl rolled her eyes at me.
"Here are the regular battle sta- WAIT BREAKING NEWS MY DUDES!!" Pearl violently yelled. I felt like I went deaf.
"What is it..?" I asked.
The television behind us started flickering. I already knew what was going on.
"We're going to be having a Splatfest!!" Pearl exclaimed.
"Vampire verses werewolf.. pick your side you freakin noobs." I say.
"Look I guess Marina is a furry now." Pearl glared at me.
"W-what?! I am no furry!!" I stuttered, kicking my fur suit that was next to me far away across the studio.
"Go to the podium to choose your vote! May the best team win!" Pearl exclaimed.
"Until next time, don't get cooked stay off the h-"
Before we can finish our sentence, Marie crashed into the studio from the ceiling and yelled,
"YOUR CATCHPHRASE FREAKING SUCKS!! STAY FRESH!1!!1!" She yelled.
"Stay off the hook.." I finish.
The camera stops recording.
"Marie what in the world?! Why did you do that?" Pearl questioned.
"Because your catchphrase sucks you noobs. Squid sisters for life you hecking normies xddd" She replies and suddenly disappeared.
Pearl and I stare at each other both trying to figure out what just happened.
I then look outside to see all the inklings in the square all laughing so hard at what just happened. Some were even on the floor crying from laughter.
I blush because of how embarrassed I was.
"Marina why are you blushing? Am I too hot for you?" Pearl sarcastically said but that made me blush even more and I don't even know why.
She starts laughing.
"Oh pearl please stop.." I say.
"I can't!"
I sigh.
I start to walk out of the studio back to our apartment.
Pearl ran after me.
"You like me don't you Marina..?" Pearl asked, blushing.
I stand In silence, not knowing what to say.
How does she know? I never really expressed my feelings. I knew I was lesbian as soon as I first laid my eyes on her.
"Pearl this is not the right time to talk about this.." I reply.
"Pleaseeeee" Pearl begged.
I unlock the door to the apartment and run straight into my room.
Pearl ran after me.
We sit on the bed together.
Pearl stares at me. I know she's waiting for an answer but I just can't say it.
What do I do?

What is this story again? Oh I know! Trash!
I regret writing this but whatever.