Kidnapped! A Yogscast FanFic!

Molly's POV:

I walked down the street, my ginger hair bouncing with every step I take. School ended last week, and it was a hot, summers day, the best day. Even though it was hot, I wore my skinny black jeans, navy blue Vans and my navy blue yogscast hoodie. I absolutely loved the yogscast! I watched their videos daily, and never missed a single one! I pulled out my iPod and earphones, as I unlocked it I saw I had a Snapchat from one of my friends, Fyre. I replyed to it with me pulling a funny face and adding the caption 'Walking to yours, see ya soon'. I loved living in Bristol, not just because the yogscast lived here (even though I haven't seen them yet!), but because all of my friends are here as well! I put my earphones in my ears, and start to play the song: Shi No Barado - Area 11 (Feat. Beckii Cruel). I started to sing along, knowing all the lyrics. (I'm not going to include the lyrics as whenever I'm reading someone else's story and they include the lyrics to a song, I skip them as I don't see the point of them xD)

As I was singing, I heard a screech of tyres behind me. I pulled my earphones out of my ears, music still playing. I turned around and saw a van coming up behind me, slowing down as it got closer to me, both the people in the front had their eyes locked onto me. I was frozen to the spot, my body not knowing what to do. The van pulled up beside me, and the driver's and passenger's does flew open, revealing two people dressed in black and wearing balaclavas. I realised what was happening, but it was too late. They had already grabbed me, and began too drag me to the back of the van. I twist and turn, trying to get out of their grasp, screaming and shouting to get anyone's attention, but no-one was around. I was thrown into the back of the van, a piece of cloth was put in my mouth, whilst another piece held it on to stop my screams. Both of the people got into the front of the van, before pulling away sharply. I was thrown around in the back as we went over bumps and around corners.

Lewis's POV:

We were all sat in the car; me, Duncan, Simon, Martyn and Sjin. We had just gone to the post office to pick up our fanmail, and surprisingly there wasn't alot of it. I pulled out, traveling down the road back to YogTowers. Suddenly, I heard a scream, and as I turned the corner, I saw a unsettling scene. A girl was being dragged into the back of a van by two, tall men. I quickly turned off the engine, trying to be as quiet as possible. Simon realises that we've stopped and starts to question it.

"Why have we stopped?" Simon asks, curiosity creeping onto his face.

"Shush Simon, we have to be quiet!" I say, my eyes locked onto the scene. Simon moans and whinges, by then his eyes follows where I am looking. His eyes widen, his mouth making a small 'o' shape. (that was not intended to look like an emoticon!) He gasps, grabbing the others attention.

With puzzled looks on their faces, the others wonder like Simon did why we have stopped. They start to question, and with the help of Simon, I explain the situation. As we are explaining it, the van quickly pulls away. I turn the engine back on, and slam on the accelerator, trying to catch up with the fast moving van, whilst Simon screams to me to slow down, worry etched on his face.