Chapter Four

»Lindy's POV«

The song ended and once again I was back on the air. "Hope you guys enjoyed that one. This next song is called Dum Dee Dum by Keys N Krates. It's a new one, so later on my page, comment your ratings 1-10. Also, since I love you guys so much, I'm going to post a playlist on my page. Hope you check it out!" I played Dum Dee Dum. I lined up some songs to play for a few minutes, then I would let it go to the traffic report, and advertisements.

I grabbed my work-laptop off of the desk and powered it up. The BBC 1 website was my homepage, Mr.Rámon wanted it that way for everyone. I signed in and started to type out my playlist.

"Hey guys! Today I'm going to share with you my playlist that I jam out and do a quick work out to sometimes. All the songs below have links to where you can listen. Now sit back, relax, and listen.

1.Best Day Of My Life-American Authors

2.I Want Crazy-Hunter Hayes

3.This Is How We Roll- Florida Georgia Line

4.Diana-One Direction

5.Alive-One Direction

6.A Broken Wing-Martina McBride

7.Young Volcanoes-Fall Out Boy

8.Best Song Ever-One Direction

9.Going To Hell-The Pretty Reckless

10.My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark-Fall Out Boy

11.Honey, I'm Home- Shania Twain

12.Alone Together-Fall Out Boy

13.Let It Go- Indina Menzel

14.You & I-One Direction

15.Moves Like Jagger-Maroon 5

Well here it is! Hope you like it!"

I posted the playlist hoping my readers and listeners will like it. I looked at my watch, it was 10:30. I groaned, I was so impatient. I looked at the screen with the music on, I had about three songs and advertisements-along with traffic- to sit through. I slowly shut down my laptop and put it back on my desk.

I grabbed my phone and started to text Harry. "How far away are you?" I sent my message and waited for 15 minutes to get a response. That's the part I hate about texting-the waiting. You text someone and it feels like infinity to get one single text. The sad part is, that text may not be long, it may only be two words. They may not answer your question at all-they might go on to something else. That text could bring you down, it could save a life. It may make your day, or it nay tear your whole world apart. Fate is in that text which we wait for.

I unlocked my iPhone and saw it was about 10:50. Wow, I spent five minutes thinking? Maybe this is why it takes so long for people to answer, they spend most of the time thinking. I read the message, "Erm...Hang On." is all it said. See? Only three words, which didn't answer my question at all. Good Lord, Harold. How hard is it to say where you are? I got up and walked towards the mini-fridge I keep in here. I put my Gatorade up, and sat back down. Young Volcanoes by Fall Out Boy was playing.

My phone lit up with a new message. "Look behind you." Harry texted me. I slowly turned and saw the curly-haired boy in the doorway. "Harry!" I jumped up and hugged him tightly, and he spun me around. "I missed you so much!" I giggled as he put me down. "I missed you too." he chuckled. "Let me get the boys." Harry went into the hall and motioned for them to come in. "Boys, this is Lindy. Lindy, these are the boys." I shook the boys hands. "It's a pleasure to meet you guys." I said smiling. "Well we are very happy to meet you." Liam smiled back. "Not all of us." Niall said under his breath, just loud enough for me to hear. It stung, I thought Niall would be a lot kinder.