Chapter Two

>Lindy's POV<

~17 years ago (13 Years Old)~

It all seemed quiet in the house. I thought maybe that my father had passed out on the couch. I took a small step towards my room-I wish I hadn't. The floorboard creaked from under me. "Dear god."I mumbled. I heard footsteps come from my father's room. I ran towards my room, and the footsteps behind me got quicker and louder. "Lindy Ann Eastman! You get your butt over here, right now!" my father threw something hard at me, causing me to fall. As I fell I threw Freddy into my room as my father grabbed my foot and dragged me into the living room. 

"Dad, please stop!" I screamed. Tears welled up in my eyes. "Where the hell were you tonight?! You know you have to be home right as school lets out!" He smacked my face. "I-I'm sorry." I whimpered. "Does that answer my question? No, it doesn't! Now answer my fucking question!" He yelled and kicked my side. "I was out with the new neighbor. He just moved in and his mum took us out to a pizza place." I started to cry. "Jesus Christ, Lindy! You know you're not supposed to talk to people! They can't see what I've done to you. They can't see the aftermath of your doing." He kicked again, and I cried out in pain. "I'm sorry Dad! I just thought he wanted to be my friend because-" he inturrupted me. "Yeah right. Someone wanted to be friends with you? You wish, you're so worthless Lindy!" he scoffed and kicked me once again.

"Dad, please stop!" I screamed. The pain rushed through my body as my father kicked me a few more times."Someone help me!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Worthless scum. Go to your room, and stay there-you're not going to school tomorrow." My father walked into the kitchen and grabbed himself a bottle of whiskey. I crawled into my room and looked in my mirror. I had blood running down my sides, and my knuckles were super bloody. I thought I may die because of my blood loss, at least I wouldn't feel this pain anymore. I had nothing to clean up with. I had nothing to patch me up and stop the bleeding. My shirt was soiled with blood by now. Suddenly, I heard a tap from my window. I turned and saw Harry. His eyes widened when he saw me. 

I limped over to the window and opened it. "Harry? Wh-what are you doing here?" I stumbled over my words. I was starting to feel dizzy. "I heard some screams...I got scared. Then I heard you scream for help. I came over as soon as I could." He climbed in and sat me on the floor. "You're pretty beat up, huh? C'mon, let's take you to my house." He tried standing me up, but I fell down. "Harry...I-I can't...My father..." My words came out slowly, but surely. "Fuck him, okay? He's not worth it, he just beats you." Harry picked me up bridal-style. He was strong. Somehow, he got us through my window, and he walked to his house. "Mum!" he yelled, laying me down on the porch. She didn't respond. "Harry." I winced at the pain in my side. "Shh, Lindy, everything's gonna be okay." his voice calmed me.

"Mum!" he yelled even louder, and I heard footsteps. "What is it- Oh Lord, Lindy are you okay?" she knealed next to me. "Harry, help me get her inside." they both picked me up and laid me on the tile in the kitchen. "Her shirt is soaked. Honey, we have to take your shirt off is that fine?" I nodded. She liften my blood-stained shirt above my head and examined my wound. She sighed.

"Harry, go into the bathroom and get me the paper towels, the rubbing alcohol, and the bandages please." she said and Harry ran into the bathroom. "Sweetheart, this will hurt, but it's gonna be alright." Ms.Styles reasured me. "I-I'm a li-little dizzy." my words came out stuttered. "Okay. Just stay with me alright?" she lightly squeezed my hand. Harry came back and put all of the supplies by him mum. I heard some fumbling, but then my shoulder stung with excruciating pain. I cried out in pain. "Shh, sweetheart, it's gonna be fine." she kept wiping away my blood. "Harry, you have to turn away, she's also bleeding from under her...um.." she whispered to Harry. "I understand." I saw him walk away from us. I felt my bra pop off, and my chest was cold. "You're only bleeding from your back." she put another cloth on my wound.

I gritted my teeth to hold back my cries. I was holding on to the wall infront of me so hard, that my knuckles turned white-despite the blood on them. "Okay, it's cleaned up. Just let me get the bandages and you can stay here for the night." Ms.Styles grabbed a bandage and put it on my back. Then she snapped my bra back on. "You need a shirt..."she mumbled putting the rest of the bandages on. Harry knelt beside me. "I'll be right back, I'm going to get you a shirt, and I'm going to get Freddy." he whispered. I shook my head, I was too weak for words. Harry got up and walked outside.

He soon came back holding the familiar frog and with one of my army-green sleeveless blouse. "Here you go." Harry handed his mum the shirt. "You went back? That was dangerous Harold, but thank you." she slightly scolded him. The shirt was put on me, and I was helped to Harry's now made bed. "Ms.Styles, I can sleep on the couch." I tried to offer, but she refused. "No sweetheart, you'll stay here. It's fine, really." She reassured me. She gently laid me down and covered me. Harry walked in after his mum, he was also holding Freddy. "Here's this." He smiled at me. I smiled back. "Thank you Harry. I'm forever in your debt." I whispered. "No you're not. If you say you're my best friend, then that debt is paid." he winked at me. "Harry, you are truly my best friend." I told him. He smiled.

I fell asleep soon enough, grateful to God for Harry Edward Styles.

{A/N: Hello all of my dandelions! Thank you all for reading this, and I hope you are enjoying! I'm also thinking about making my own YouTube channel. If I do, I will let you know. In the meantime, comment what you expect/want to happen in the comments! Also, please follow me on Instagram, @stolemylarryheart! Again, thanks so much for reading this and supporting my story! ILY <3}