The Perks Of Being A Niall Flower

~Introduction~

Hello, I'm Lindy Eastman. Some people call me 'Liz' or 'Lizy' for short-my best friend calls me 'Eastie'.

In Fourth grade, my parents got a divorce. My mother moved away, and I haven't heard from her since. I stayed here, in Chesire, England, with my father. I stay only because I don't have enough money to leave.

My father-George-constantly beats me and verbally abuses me, just because he thinks it was my fault that my mother left.

I felt like I had no ray of sunshine in my life left. I was ready to end it, but one day, I was walking down the road, and I met this curly haired kid. He said his name was Harry Styles, but I could call him Harold if I wanted to. I never called him that-instead I called him "Hazza" or "Curls". This was my best friend-a boy from Cheshire, who could make me smile on the worst of my days.

Harry knew about my father-he knew about him the first day we met. Everytime we hung out, we would go to his backyard and climb up a tree. One day, though- we were in ninth grade now- I climbed up that tree, and he saw the bruise on my shoulder, followed by cuts all along my arm. I got scared-and he did too. "I'm so sorry, Harry." is the one sentence I remember I said that day. "Don't worry, Eastie, we can make it through-together. I promise." He replied, kissing my hand.

Everyday, Harry asked me if I was okay, if I needed to stay over. But then, in 2010 Harry went away. He had auditioned for the X Factor, and he was grouped with four other lads. Ms.Styles always kept me updated on him. "They lost the X Factor,"she said to me one day,"But they won the world." I finished her sentence.

After that, I rarely saw Harry anymore. Every once in awhile, Harry came for a visit. I never met the boys though. I finished many brutal years of high school, and now I have a job at BBC Radio 1 Music Station. I've interviewed so many stars and been to so many concerts. I've made new friends, such as Demi Lovato, and Katy Perry. Austin Mahone? Yeah, we're cool, I've been to his concerts also.

But today, I've been excited for a long time. I get to see Harry again, and interview the boys too! I get to interview One Direction, the band that lost the X Factor, but won the world.