Earthquake x Kaizo || You're Beautiful To Me

"I hate you."

"I love you too, Kai," Earthquake cackled as Kaizo grudgingly bit into the cookies he'd made. They were shaped like rabbits and frosted to look even more like the jumpy animals, reminding Kaizo of a nickname that he'd thought was already buried away from memory.

"No, really, I hate you and I'll break up with you."

"I'd like to see you try, but you won't, because you love me too much," Earthquake fired back quickly, giggling as he rested his head on Kaizo's shoulder and picked up the small music player the rebel had brought out. It played any type of music, he'd said. "But seriously. Bunny was a great nickname for you, because you like carrots."

"Shut up," Kaizo grumbled, but wrapped an arm around Earthquake's waist to pull him closer. He rolled his eyes, however, when the familiar opening for "Kiss The Ring" began blasting. "My Chemical Romance, really? Stop spending time around Miyuki."

"Oh, be quiet, they're amazing," Earthquake tutted and picked up a book, 'The Lion's Bride'. Kaizo shook his head, smiled, and continued reading 'Disruptor'. "I love you, babe."

"Love you too, Kai."

The room was silent for a few minutes until the song changed. Kaizo smiled when it did, he recognised the song and began to sing along. "These are the eyes and lives of the taken, these are their hearts but their hearts don't beat like ours. . ."

"They burn 'cause they are all afraid. . ." Earthquake mumbled, beginning to sing too. He dropped one hand from the book in favour of taking Kaizo's free hand. "For every one of us, there's an army of them. . . but you'll never fight alone, coz I wanted you to know. . ."

Kaizo turned at this, gently grabbing Earthquake so that their foreheads were touching and they were looking deeply into each other's eyes. The next line slipped out of their lips in unison, passion and affection swimming in every word. ". . . that the world is ugly. . . but you're beautiful to me. . ."

"Well are you thinking of me now?"

Earthquake jumped when he found Kaizo standing up and holding out a hand to him, grinning widely and continuing to sing along. Shaking his head, he got up and took his boyfriend's hand, dancing awkwardly with him. "These are the nights and the lights that we fade in, these are the words but the words aren't coming out. . . they burn coz they are hard to say. . ."

"For every failing sun, there's a morning after. . . though I'm empty when you go. . ." Kaizo twirled Earthquake under his arm, stifling a chuckle at how the geokinetic boy scrambled to catch up and not trip on air. "I just wanted you to know, that the world is ugly. . ."

Kaizo felt a pair of lips press to his cheek, and smiled when Earthquake began mumbling the next words against his skin. "But you're beautiful to me. . ."

The end of the song soon approached as the two danced around, love bubbling in every glance and step and touch. Kaizo gently wrapped an arm around Earthquake's waist and dipped his as he sang the final words. "Stop your crying, helpless feeling; dry your eyes and start believing, there's one thing they'll never take from you. . ."

Their lips touched in a soft kiss as the song began the spoken outro, and both smiled when they pulled away shortly. Kaizo grinned as he intertwined their fingers. They both fell to the floor and continued kissing, 'This Is How I Disappear' playing in the background and them sometimes mumbling the lyrics.

Twenty minutes and a couple of songs passed when they finally broke away and looked at the ceiling, both gasping for air and yet smiling in joy. Their hands were still locked together.

"I love you," Kaizo whispered as he brushed a stray lock of hair out of Earthquake's eyes. The latter blushed profusely.

"I love you too."

•••••

I have no excuse for this, I was in the mood for both MCRx and Boboiboy, so here we are!!!

The world is ugly,
But you're beautiful to me.