Chapter Twenty Eight

SAGE.

His fingers dug into my thighs as his thick erection charged into me deeply. My mouth let out a strangled scream as Oliver fisted my hair, tugging and grunting with each moving thrust. Our bodies hard against each other, clinging needily and hungrily. His breathing heavy, heaving as the muscles in his chest contracted with every breath.

No words were being said, maybe the occasional oh god or fuck yes, but other than that. We had nothing but a raw passion to live in. It was something we both needed, well and truly needed.

Our teeth knocked but neither cared, continuing on with our furious kissing while Oliver drove his cock in and out, the speed picking up. The bed head banging into the wall as his body raised off mine. The only thing touching were his groin while my hands slid over the thin layer of hair spread over his chest, soft fur spreading down to his trimmed pubic region where we connected as one.

My eyes watering as I felt an increasing pleasure, not just from the burning sensation beginning to tickle through my lower belly, but from my heart. How I loved him so much, I loved him more than words could describe and nothing could take that feeling away.

Oliver’s knees nudged my thighs apart farther, my breasts now pink and swollen from his fingers pinching the hardened nubs. Flicking his tongue over them as he had done, biting and teasing.

Flinging my hands up to his shoulders, I rocked against him. Creating friction as I pulled his body back down. Oliver’s breath hot over my face as his eyes burned into mine, our eyes wide open. Open and staring into each other’s soul.

There was no hiding here.

A loud moan escaped my throat as my orgasm rippled through out my body, tightened and contracting around his slick wet cock as he spurted deep inside me at the same time. His cock pulsing with each deeper thrust. I moaned his name over as my name escaped his lips, his body tensing with his last thrust until our sweaty bodies lay connected with each other’s until we passed out.

Sleep was rare, it wasn’t something either of us had wanted to do but it was needed.

Oliver and I were crashing, burning and dying slowly.

Spending all our time at the hospital, watching over our precious daughter who was still fighting. We didn’t want to go to our home, it wouldn’t be the same if we did. I refused to go back when she wasn’t there.

My father came in to the hospital tonight, at 9pm he waltzed in with his briefcase and laptop. Told us to go home, back to my room at their house and rest. When Oliver and I tried to object, he had said he had no intention of sleeping tonight and was going to stay and work. Keeping a close eye on here and after a heavy promise to call us if anything happened to her, any big or small changes. We reluctantly agreed to leave the hospital, shower and sleep.

I didn’t realise how much I had missed sleeping until I laid my body down and fell asleep.

Oliver’s heavy snore woke me up, his arm tightly around my waist as his cock lay over my thigh. Still in the same position we were in after our love making.