Chapter Three

SAGE.

I rolled over on the sun lounge and stretched. I was out laying by the pool in the warm sun, enjoying the summer heat.

“Hey you, drink?” Greyson asked.

I nodded, “Yes please, this heat is making me so thirsty,” I smiled sitting up. “Was anyone inside?” I asked him as he sat next to me.

“No, it’s just us here,” he wiggled his brows.

I laughed, “Oh yeah? So what do you suggest?” I asked, playing alone.

“Hmm,” he tapped his chin. “We could swim naked and fool around.”

“Ok,” I winked, “but you have to actually touch me and not imagine it.”

“Darn, looks like I’m out of ideas then. Why don’t we go watch a movie, or are you still too worried to do anything?” he asked.

I looked at him and nodded, “I feel sick thinking about it Grey, what if I am?”

“You’re not, stop stressing over nothing. Did you go to the doctors?” he asked.

I shook my head, “No, I couldn’t. Mum would know and then dad would freak out. I don’t want to think about it, but when I do I convince myself that I have all the symptoms.”

He laughed, “Sage, you eat a lot all the time and your boobs look the same size to me.”

I smiled, thankful that I had him here to keep me sane right now. I was due for my period any day, I was praying it came soon. Otherwise, I was damn right screwed.

I laid on my back and closed my eyes, feeling the warmth back over my skin. “Did you parents mind that you came here?”

“Nope, they’re working anyway. How’s your sister’s wedding planning going?”

I laughed, “She’s turned a little obsessed. Everything needs to be perfect.”

Cassie has gone a little nuts with everything that involved a wedding, she was now on a detox to clear up her skin, body and mind. I think, I didn’t pay much attention to her at all when she was rambling on about that.

Tony came over for dinner last night, telling her that whatever she wanted she could have. I swear he did it just to keep her happy and not pouting. She had a knack for getting her own way when she wanted it.

I hadn’t mentioned the whole, I am freaking out over a pregnancy that may or may not be happening. If I was, I would tell mum first, she’d know what to do.

Greyson nudged me and I opened my eyes, “Yes?”