Chapter Eight

SAGE.

He was snoring over my music. I couldn’t believe he passed out like that. Especially after I worked up the courage to tell him I was pregnant. Well not in so many words, but I did try and tell him.

Greyson was laying down in the back passed out also, his snoring. Not so loud.

I pulled into my parent’s garage and turned off the Jeep. Reaching over, I nudged his thigh. “Oliver,” I whispered. He didn’t do a thing, just kept snoring. I reached over and placed my fingers to his nose, his snoring stopped and he woke.

Eyes bloodshot and breath reeking of booze, he frowned. Looking around the car and his eyes landed back on mine. “I fell asleep?”

“Yes, and you snore horridly loud,” I couldn’t stop but giggle.

“Sorry,” he smiled, charmingly of course.

“Come on, the others are already inside. I’m going to head to bed so I’ll show you the way,” I offered as I got out of the car.

He followed by then his hand captured my wrist. “You’re beautiful, you know that?”

I shook my head, “Oliver, you’re drunk. Don’t do this.”

“Do what? Kiss you? Because that’s all I want to do. I want to touch you so badly Sage,” he spoke and I kept my eyes on his.

Oh god yes, I want him to touch me. All night had be torture for me. Being so close, the constant light flirting we were doing. What the hell was I thinking, oh that’s right. Around him I didn’t think, I became this giddy, nervous and drooling girl.

My god I was pathetic.

“You can kiss me again, when you’re single,” I said, backing away to create some space between us.

“Single.” He was testing the word against his tongue as he repeated it again. His eyes narrowly looking into mine. The subject of the kiss had changed, I knew once bringing that up to him it would shift things. It was good, it was what needed to happen.

I looked back at the car, Greyson was starting to wake up and he struggled getting the belt off. He noticed us standing there apart and pushed the door open. “Oh shit, I’m so drunk.”

I laughed, “Yes you are, if you’re going to drink with the guys then can you take Oliver with you and show him the way?”

“I have been here before,” Oliver spoke up.

My brows were low then raised, “When?” I asked. How did he know where I lived, maybe he’d been here with Tony. I shook my head, “Nevermind. I’m going to call it a night. Exhausted and need my sleep.”

“See you in there later then,” Greyson kissed my cheek. I could see the smirk growing over Oliver’s face before he turned and walked away.

Standing in the shower, I moaned loudly as the water fell down my naked body. God, every part of my body was on fire. The way Oliver looked at me, how a single touch could drive me wild I had no idea. I had no idea about anything, he is one hell of a man.

A married man.

I was relieved that he didn’t click on when I mentioned the birth control. I didn’t want him to know I was pregnant, it would just complicate things. I’d go back to college and finish my course and figure out what the hell I was going to do.

The thumping music was driving me insane, if I wasn’t sober and trying to sleep then I would definitely be out there joining in. Right now, I just couldn’t think of anything worse to do.