• Part 30 •

POV Amy

"NOOOO!" I woke up really sweaty and shaking, it was never this bad. it was a nightmare again, but this one looked so realistic.

"Noa" I said with a shaking voice

it was about Noa, something really bad happened.

right on that moment someone called me on my phone.

I fell out of my bed  "damn it, my ankle." I said and jump on one leg to my phone.

"michael? don't you know how late it is here?" I said sleepy right after I picked up the phone.

"Amy, thank God you picked up." he said but there was something, I can hear it in his voice.

"michael what's wrong, I can hear it in your voice." I said, now awake.

there was a lot of noise on the background.

"we are in the hospital right now, something happened with Noa." he said a little bit scared, not knowing what will happen next.

With wide eyes I sat down on my couch. Still shocked about what he said.

"Amy? are you there?" I heard Michael say.

"I'm coming to the hospital as fast as possible." I said firmly.

"but Amy, that is-"

"just give me the adress and I'll be there in a few hours." I said while I am walking too my room to pick my clothes.

with that I hang up and a few moments later I saw that Michael sended me the adress.

after a few minutes I was done and run with my suitcase to my car.

let's go to the airport.

when  I arrived I run to the check-in desk.

"hello miss, when is the first flight to america?" I said a bit out of my breath.

she did her thing on the computer. "the next flight will be in about 30minutes, do you want to take that flight?"

"yes please." I said quickly.

she gives me the ticket where I paid for it and run to the other side of the airport.

"jesus, why is this airport so big when you need to hurry?!" I screamed while I was running.

Some people laughing about what I said but the most of them look a bit angry at me because who would screaming at 3AM? I wouldn't be happy too if someone would scream in the morning.

"flight 162 to America will leave in ten minutes" I heard and run faster.

after a few times of running into the wrong direction and dropping my suitcase, I arrived at the gate.

"you are just in time kid" the lady said to me while I give her my ticket.

"yeah, thank God" she gives me my ticket back and I walk into the airplane to my seat.

I feel the plane is taking off and close my eyes. I am so fucking tired, maybe I can sleep a few hours before I get to the hospital.

~

"the plane will land in about 10 minutes."

I open my eyes and look tired around me. just a few business people are in the plane and that's it.

I send michael that I will land in about ten minutes so he can pick me up.

I am really happy that I can see him and the other guys again, it's been a month now I think that I left them.