• part 17 •

POV Noa

We need to tell you that...

My phone starts ringing and I see that it's my mom.

"I'm sorry guys. I need to take this it's my mom." I said apologizing. "It's okey mothers are important. We tell it you two after the phone call yes?" "Oke I try to be quick."

With that I walked off and walked to the hall.

" hi mom!" I said enthusiastic. " hello Noa." My mom said on a creepy tone. " what going on is something wrong with Lauren or Harry?" " Noa if you going somewhere, you would tell me remember? Now I don't know where you were until Ashton told me!" She said angry. " I'm sorry mom I..." I said but she cut me off. " Well tell me why you did it in front of my face because I'm outside waiting for you" and with that she hung up.

I walked down the stairs. I didn't tell my mom because I knew she wouldn't let me go. She is so protective and I don't know why. I like it that she is protective, but if I can't go on tour with my brother it's a little bit over the line. I saw her standing outside. I walked to her to hug her but she just made a stop sign with her hand.

"Mom what's going on. Why are you here?" "You know why." "Yes I know but you could've told me over the phone. You didn't have to come to..." " Yes I did come to America and that's all because you didn't tell me that you were going on tour with your brother!" She said with a hard voice. " mom not that hard. Come upstairs to my room." With that we walked to my room.

"Im going on tour with my brother! What's wrong with that? Ashton can go on tour by himself and the boys, why can't I go with them and Amy? I said calm. " Because your sixteen year old and your not an adult! Your still living under my roof and that means my rules! My rules are that we talk to each other if your going somewhere. And now your going to America without saying anything to me? To America Noa, that the other side of the world! She screamed.

I take a step back and now anger was boiling up inside me.

" Yes I did it without saying because if I even wanted to ask it, you would say no! It's always no! Noa can't go there because this, Noa can't go there because of that! Why can't you for once give me a proper answer! You always say something like; 'No your not a adult and why would I let you go?' You won't let me go because you don't trust me and you always liked Lauren more as a daughter then me!" Now the tears streaming down my face. And we were screaming to each other

" What can I say...." mom begins. " Say nothing anymore! You've done enough! I'm done with this family! I'm done with the house, the rules! Why can't you accept me the way I am! I screamed.

I walked out of the room with tears streaming down my face and I bumped in to someone. I said sorry. But before I could leave someone grabbed me by the arm.

"Let me go!" I screamed sight not clear because of the tears. " Let me go!" I screamed once more.

The arm wouldn't let me go and he pressed me closer to him. I smelled the cologne and it was so familiar.

"Come here." Luke said and picked me up in bride style. My head was against his chest and he took me to the only room that was empty. He let me down on the bed and he walked away. He grabbed a extra t shirt.

"Put it on. Your shirt is all wet." He said. I looked down and saw that my shirt was wet. I turned around and looked at Luke if he was also turned around. He was. I put Luke's shirt on and sat on bed.

Luke came over to me and began to ask questions.

"Why are you crying like that? Your to pretty for the tears." I felt a warm feeling in my belly. "My mom." I said and the tears began to roll down my cheeks again. "What's with Anne Marie?" Luke asked. " she just... she said that..." I sighed. The tears now falling again.

Why am I crying so much? I don't want it !

"Shh it's going to be okey. Just lay down and try to sleep. Your mother is something for later. You have to sleep first." He said comforting.

I looked into his blue eyes. He looked into mine and his thumps wiped my tears away. I lay down onto the bed and watched how Luke looked at me. His eyes were full of concern. Was it about me? I think so. I hope so. He was about to leave.

"Luke." I said. He immediately looking into my direction. " Can you stay, here, with... me?" I said with hesitation in my voice. "Yes of course" he said and gave me a small smile.

He sat on the bed and he pulled the covers onto him and me. I laid my head on his chest and i could hear his heart beat. With the sound of his heart beat I fell into a deep sleep.

A/N

I know it's a sudden chapter but Jeah... this shit really happens. Maybe not in this context, but it happens. So if you have trouble with something you can always send us a message. Love ya!❤️

Xx N&A