• Part 1 •

POV: NOA

" Shit " I think when I wake up. I look down at my phone and I see that my phone rings. " Why didn't I wake up?" I said to myself. Soon I understood it. My volume was so low even the ants couldn't hear it.

I slowly step underneath the shower and let the warmth wake me up. I heard a knock on the door.

" Yes?" I practically scream. " Hi Little! You know Amy is going to be here in about 10 minutes?" Ashton said.

Ashton my brother. Yes THE Ashton Irwin. The drummer of 5 seconds of summer, and the kind and giggly person.

" Shit!" I scream. " I totally forgot about Amy!" I heard Ashton giggle. " first of all watch your language! And second of all I think she is happy to hear you forgot about her"

I could hear the sarcasm in his voice. " Just let her in! You know who she is!" I screamed. " yes I know I know "

Amy is my best friend and my partner in crime since we were 5 years old and she 6. Amy is one year older then me. She's the tougher one, with the purple hair and the beautiful curls. Sometimes I'm jealous of her but she knows that. I'm the shy one. I can't help it.

I was in my room to change into clothing when i heard someone speak. " Nice underwear! But you know you have to change one day into a thong and lace or something. " Amy said. I turned around and looked at her. " what is wrong with this?" I said looking fake sad. " there are butterflies and hearts everywhere! You are 16. If you get a boyfriend you don't want to be in this underwear do you?" I looked down and become red.

" wait, wait, wait! DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!" Amy asked over enthusiastic and to loud.

Ashton came in. " DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!" I looked up and saw Ashton in de door. " Ashton! Privacy and no I haven't!" Amy giggled. " Little, you are my sister... I have seen you so many times like this. There is nothing to be ashamed of." Ashton said. " Ashton it's just... I'm 16 and I want maybe a little bit more privacy. " I said.

My mom walked in because of the screaming. " what is going on in here? I could here you downstairs." My mom said. " Hi mrs. Irwin!" Amy said and my mom gave her a hug.

" Noa wants more privacy." Ashton said. " yes so? That's normal ash. She is 16, you want privacy, right?" My mom asked at Ashton. " yes but that's different! I'm 20!" Ashton said. " there is no different. just knock on the door when you want to come in" and with that said my mom walked away and so did Ashton.

" I think your brother is a little bit afraid that you grow up to fast..." Amy said to me. I put some clothes on and start talking. " yes I know. But we are all just kinds who grew up to fast! And Ash is going on tour next month and I'm going to miss him and..." I start to tear up.

Amy stand up and hugs me. " I wish we could go on tour with them... then you can stay with Ashton."

" That's not a bad idea! I can ask for it and maybe you can come with us!" I said happy. " Well when are you going to ask it?" Amy said also happy. " I think n.."

We heard the door close.

" Well I was going to say I think now, but I think I'm going to ask it tomorrow!" I laugh. " good idea" Amy said

" Can you stay over? We didn't do a sleepover for a long time and tomorrow we can ask for the tour" I said. " yes of course!"

" wait... where are Lauren and Harry?" Amy asked. " I don't know... I just woke up. You saw me in my underwear! I said and hit her soft. Amy laughed.

" you said a quote that Luke created. Was that on purpose?" Amy asked. " what do you mean?" I quickly asked.

I knew what she meant. Of course!

" we are all just kids who grew up to fast is a quote that Luke created." Amy said and I become red. " yes you did that on purpose! Tell me!"

" there is nothing going on! It's just a nice quote!" And i started a new subject so she couldn't ask more about Luke.

A/N
Hi people :) thanks for clicking on this fan fiction! I hope you all enjoy it! Me and my best friend are going to make this fan fiction!

Xx N and A