• Part 27 •

POV Michael

I came back from a store where I bought some pizza, of course. Damn, if I knew how long it takes before you get there, I would get the car instead of walking.

I walk to the hotel room from Ash. I heard loud voices who are screaming to each other, I stand still by the door and listen. I think it's Ash and Luke who are screaming at each other.

Suddenly I heard the name Amy, was this about about her? Whats going on? I froze and it feels like my hart stopped beating.

"Yes Luke, she is pregnant!"

I can't believe it! Why would she be so stupid?! I feel that I became angry and walk to her hotel room. Why would she do that?! Why!

I yelled a few times her name and finally someone opened the door, but it wasn't Amy. I walk into the room and saw her standing. She look scared at me.

"Is it true!" I said loud in her face. Amy give me a scared but also a questionable look. I grab her shoulders and looked deep in her eyes. "Is it true that you are pregnant!" Tears are in her eyes. "It is." She said.

All my hope that this was just a sick joke is gone. It feels like my hart is falling apart. No feelings, no emotion. I grab her shoulders tighter and ask her who the father is. "I-I don't know." She said with a soft voice.

She wanted to run away. Before I knew I said "You are just running away like a ordinary slut." I would literally kill myself about what I just said.

She stopped for a moment before she run away, crying. Noa came to me and hit me hard on my cheek. "How the fack dare you Michael!" She yelled at me. I look flabbergasted to her about what she just did.

I can't believe what I just said to Amy, to the girl that I like. "What have I done?" "You want the truth?" Noa asked me. "You just lost her" she's right, I lost Amy. "No, no, no!" I screamed and put my hands in my hair, it can't be. I.can't.lose.her!

I am so fucking sorry about what I said, I decide to send her a message.

Me: I'm sorry...
~
It's been two hours and Amy is still not here. Where the hell is she? Every second that she isn't here, I start to panic. I wanted to say something but I was interrupted by Noa her phone. "It's  Amy" she said worried.

Her eyes tell me that this isn't good. "Amy-" but before she can finish her sentence Amy already hang up. "Shit shit shit! This can't be true!"."What did she say?" I asked her. "Is she going back to our hotel room?". This is not good.

"No, not at all!" She yelled. "She is going home because of you!" She yelled at me. "She is going to do what?" I muttered. She walked to me and said "you heard me loud and clear".

I look at the door and see that the other boys came in.

They seen us worrying and stressing. "Babe? What's going on?" Luke asked Noa. They are in a relationship? Great, he can have the girl that he likes and I just lost her. Noa told everyone the whole story what just happened and about the party and how she became pregnant.

So Ashton is the father? My best friend! Okay, they both were drunk, but still! We all are trying to call her but she isn't answering her phone.

We agreed that we need to take her back, Calum found out how late the airplane will leave. We all run to the car and drove to the airport. We all were quiet, thinking about how we could bring her back.

The only thing what I could thinking was if she ever wanted me back. If she can ever forgive me about what I said. I just can't live without her.

I stare out the window while Ashton is driving like a idiot just to be in time. I don't care that we almost hit a old lady, I want to have Amy back.

"Can you drive faster Ash?!" I asked him. "I drive as fast as I can!" "I don't care, drive faster!" "Michael, stop" Luke said calm. "How can you be so calm Luke?!" "Well, it won't help if everyone is panicking and stressing, so yeah." He said. "We are at the airport!" Ash said and we all jumped out the car.

We run like idiots into the airport, looking for the girl with purple hair. I start to lose my hope when suddenly Noa starts to scream and run to the girl with purple hair.

"Amy" I said relieved

Noa jumped in her arms and hugged her. I can see tears are streaming down on Amy her cheek. "I will see you guys in about two or three weeks" "am I supposed to handle these boys alone?" Was the only thing that I could hear.

Noa came back and cried on Luke's chest. I saw that Amy picked up her suitcase to go to the gate. This was my change, maybe even my last.

I walked to her, grab her face and kiss her. I kissed her like this was my last time that I ever see her again. She rest her hands on my arm and kiss back.

I pulled back and rest my forehead on her forehead. I looked her in the eyes.

"I love you, don't forget that." I said soft to her.

She smiled back and let me go so she could give the others a big huge before she grabbed her suitcase and walk to the gate.

Amy look for the last time back and waved before she got in the airplane.

And now I realize how lost and empty I feel without her.

A/N
Hhheeeyyyyy people! :))))
Hope you liked this chapter, I'm not sure about this chapter, but yeah :)
I am so sorry about what happened in Las Vegas :( if you live in Vegas, please, stay safe❤️ 
Mikey made a huge mistake and feels really sorry for it. What do you think about it? See ya next Friday:)))))))

Xxxxxx A&N