• part 15 •

Important A/N at the end!!

--

POV Noa

Shit shit shit. Amy has a nightmare again. The problem is, i can't get her awake! I stress in the room as I hear Amy whisper scream something like "no no no! Please don't". I'm worrying. Like really bad. Should I go to Michael and Ashton's room?

I decided to go to Ashton and Michael's room. I knocked on the door. Nothing. I knocked harder and this time someone did the door open. It was my brother. He was in his underwear. I sprinted to Michael side of the room and woke him up.

"Michael, michael please! Wake up! I screamed. "What...? Noa what's going on?" He said sheepishly. "Amy." And with the words Amy he jumped out of bed and was wide awake.

"Guys what the heck is going on? It's like 5am." Ashton asked. " Amy has a nightmare again." " so wake her up." Ashton said. " I can't! She won't wake up! Didn't you think I already did that?" I said angrily. "It's about my best friend! Please help."

Both of the boys walked with me to our room and saw Amy in her bed. She said stuff. Really bad stuff.

" I-it's not like a normal dream. She has this dreams all the time. It's something with her past and..." "AH NOOO" Amy screamed. Michael was running at her and grabbed her hand.

"Amy, amy wake up. It's just a dream it's just a dream." Michael said and shakes her a little bit. "Amy come on!" Michael said a but louder. No reaction. " AMY!" Michael screamed.

She said straight. Tears streaming down her face. She looked at Michael and cried even more. I walked to her and sit next to her. " It's oke Amy." "No it's not! They become every time a little bit longer and I just can't wake up! How hard I try I can't wake up!" Amy said. " why what are you dreaming about?" Ashton asked.

She turned her head to me with a anxious face. I just nodded my face and she looked down. She told the story at the boys and she didn't dare to look into their eyes. She was afraid that they would laugh at her of tell her that she is to much.

" wow Amy. That must have been hard for you." Ashton said. "Yes it was, well is. That's why I'm most of the time by you and that's why my mom is angry at me and she don't like me..." she cried again.

Michael hugged her and Amy lays her head on Michael chest and cries. He shushes her and she slowly begins to fall a sleep. Michael sings soft for her.

"You can stay here with her." I whispered. " really? Is that oke?" " Yes of course. She feels safe with you. She never falls that quick asleep after she had a nightmare."

Michael just nodded and lays down with Amy on his chest. Ashton goes back to his own room and I'm going back to my own bed. I just wanted to fall asleep when I realized that Michael is only in his underwear. Well I think Amy don't think it's that bad. With that thought I fall asleep.

{ Next Morning )

I wake up and go to Amy's room. They look so cute! I have to take a picture ( picture above ) well then I think I'm going to shower.

I walk into the douche and let the warmth take over my body. Ow I love showering! It's so satisfying. I hummed a song of 5 seconds of summer. I love Gotta Get Out. I know it's old but I love it. Suddenly the door opens and I scream.

" yo it's just me don't be like that I've seen you naked before." Amy said. " so you can just walk in? I thought you were Michael..." "yes about that." "Don't scream at me please." I said "thank you." She said.

Stepped out of the shower and did a towel around my body.

"Thank you? What do you mean?" I said and Amy blushed. " Well, you know I like Michael and if I wake up like this I don't mind!" She whisper screams. " well your welcome! I love it to see that you like him!" I say. "And I love it that you almost kissed with Luke! Like omg! Did you tell him he is your first kiss?" And now it's my time to blush. "no I didn't, it just happened. Almost. Calum did this!" I said. "What did Calum?" Michael said in the door frame. " MICHAEL PRIVACY!" I said and closet the door. " You just said it loud enough, so I could hear it." " oke Michael. Now go away to the bed or something!" " This was a nice convo! Only I've got the feeling something is between us." Michael said. Amy looks sad. " Yes Michael! Maybe it's the door!" I screamed. I only heard I'm laugh. "Boys." I said and we both laughed.

A/N
Hi guys

So school is starting again and that means that we don't post everyday anymore. We are going to post on Thursdays and Fridays. I hope you likes this chapter and the book so far! Love ya!

Btw: Can someone make A good cover for this book? Just send us a message! We don't bite😘

Xx N&A