• Part 6 •

POV Amy

Omg I can't believe it, We are going on tour with 5 seconds of summer! So that means i am for the next 12 months far away from my mom. I need to tell her about this. I looked around the room and saw everyone hugging each other and being happy, but I don't see Michael. Where is he?

"BOO" "Geez Michael, you give me an heart attack" I said shocked. "Sorry Amy" he said with a smile. "I am so freaking happy you and Noa are going with us on tour!" "I-I can't believe it, this is like a dream for me" I said. "About how many days are we leaving?" I asked Michael. "3days" "3DAYS?!?" "Holy cupcakes, I need to go home to tell my mom and find my suitcase and I-" "Amy stop, everything is gonna be alright" Michael said lovely.

He's right, I need to calm down. Maybe I can ask Noa to stay here until we leave. "If you want we can go to your house to get all your stuff together?" "Thank you Mikey, but first I have to ask Noa something." I said with a smile.

Michael nods and walk to the others. Suddenly Noa walked my side with a big smile on her face. "I saw what you did" she said and wink at me. "I don't know what you're talking about" "do you like him?" "SHHHHH not so loud" I look around if someone heard it, but nobody is looking at us so I don't think so. Noa starts to giggle.

"Noa can I ask you something?" "Tell me" "can I stay here until we leave?" I said with puppy eyes. "Stop with that, you know I can't say no to your puppy eyes" "please please please you're my best friend" I said begging "OKAY, you can stay here" "YESS" I said happy. I give Noa a hug and go to Michael so we can get my stuff at home.

"Michael we can go" "I'll see you in an hour guys" I said to the others and go to my car. I start the car and drive to my house. When I put the radio on is GreenDay 'American Idiot' playing. God, I love this song. "I love this song so much" I said. Michael looked ate me surprised. "Really?" He said. "Yeah"

together we sang the rest of the song until we arrive at my house. "Here we are" "shall I go with you inside?" Michael asked. "No it's okay, you can wait here" I said with a smile. Before he can answer I walked inside. I walked to the living room so I can tell it to my mom. And there she is with an bottle whiskey in her hand. please not again. She's a lot drunk , so that's why I am happy I'm going on tour.

"A- Amy, where the hell were you"she said mad. She walk into my direction if you can call that walking. I was scared, really scared. my mom is always aggressive when she is drunk.

"I'm here to get my suitcases" "FOR WHAT" she screamed in my face. "Because I am going on tour with my friends." I said firmly. Suddenly I felt something really hard to my cheek. She hits me, SHE F*CKING HITS ME. I looked up to her and saw her smiling, she enjoyed it, she don't give a f*ck about me. I run upstairs.

"AMY COME BACK" I bet everyone heard that outside. I run to my room and grab my suitcase. As fast as I can I pick al my stuff in my suitcase and run downstairs to the door. But I was to late, she grabbed my arm and pulled me backwards which caused me to fall against the stairs. Damn that hurts. I grab to my head and see that it bleed.

"I SAID YOU'RE NOT GOING ON TOUR" She yelled at me. "To late mom" I said with a painful face. I soon regret about what I said because I felt a hard kick against my ribs. I creaked in pain, but I knew she wasn't done with this. After she was done hitting my legs, face and ribs she walked to the kitchen for I think more alcohol. This was my chance, I grabbed my suitcase and stumbled to the car, still bleeding. Finally I saw Michael. He run into my direction trying to help me.

N"What the hell just happened? Are you okay Amy? We need to go back to Ash and Noa" Michael picked me up and took me to the car. I started to see black spots. "We are almost by Ashton's house." Michael said. "Amy? AMY!" And that was the last thing I heard before the darkness came.

A/N
Heyyy unicorns, how are ya?
Do you think Amy will survive it? what do you think?
Hope you liked this part❤️
A&N