• Part 4 •

POV Amy

"So, who are we going to call first?" Ashton said. "Call Calum first" "okay".
Finally after 2minutes I think, he answered the FaceTime. "OMG IS THAT A PUPPY" I screamed. "Jesus Amy, do you want me to be deaf?!" Ashton and Noa said painful.

"Maybe" I said with an evil smile. Calum smiles "hey guys, and yes this a puppy that I have to fit on. But why are you calling me Ashton?" "Yeah, about that" Ashton look at our direction and go back to Calum. "Do you like it if Noa and Amy join us on tour?" "Yes, that would be an amazing idea!" Calum said happy.

"But do Michael and Luke already know it?" "Not yet, we called you first" I said.
Suddenly my stomach makes a noise. "Are you hungry again? You just ate." Ashton said surprised. "I am always hungry, I can't help it." "You guys can talk further, I get some food" I said and walk to the kitchen. Wow, there is so much food in the fridge. I decide to take a piece of pizza. God, I love pizza.

I put it in the microwave and wait until it's ready. When it is finally done I walk back to the others while I'm eating. "NOOOOOO" I look shocked at Ashton. "That was my last piece of pizza Amy" Ashton said sadly. "I'm sorry Ashton, but it's mine now" "I hate you" "love you too" he rolls with his eyes and goes back to the conversation with Calum. I sit down next to Noa but someone next to Calum is staring at me. That's really creepy, it scares me. Wait, is that..... "wait, Mali, is that you?" I didn't saw her in a long time because she moved to London. So I was not sure it was her, maybe she is here to visit Calum. Noa and I were good friends with Mali before she moved.

"Omg it can't be" whispered she still looking at me. Everyone is looking at me and Mali. "Uhm.. hello?" I waved at her so she can stop staring at me, but instead she suddenly leaves us. "Well, that was weird" Noa said surprised. "And awkward" Calum and Ashton said at the same time. "We laughed because it was really funny. "Hé, we have to go now. We have to call Michael and Luke about our idea. We'll see you later" Ashton said. "Bye Calum" "okay, I will talk to Mali about what she did because this was weird" we wave at each other and hang up. I put the last piece of pizza in my mouth.

"lwet's  cwall Mwichael awnd Luwke" I said. Ashton and Noa both look at me with questions looks. "What did you say?" I swallow my last piece of pizza and say slowly "let's call Michael and Luke" "that we didn't think about that sooner" Noa said sarcastically. Ashton and I giggled. Ashton is trying to call Michael and Luke while Noa and I doing something stupid. When we finally see Michael and Luke I start to blush when I see Michael. Michael see it and smiles at me, but I can see that he is blushing. Noa look at me with an evil smile and I looked down.

Ugh, I hate it when I start to blush. "Heyy guys" thank God, you saved me Ash. "Heyy Ash, what's up?" Luke said "well, we have a question" Noa said with a slow voice. "Don't be shy Noa, you can tell us"  now she is the one who is blushing and I look at her with a evil smile. Ash look at us but is not so really happy with this, he doesn't really like it when Noa talk to boys. He is really protective about her you know. "So our question is if you guys like it if Noa and I join you guys on tour, we already asked Calum and he likes it" I said before Ash could say something.

"OMG YES THAT IS AN AMAZING IDEA" Michael said, screaming. "But how do we do that with the management?" Luke asks questionable. "That's a good question, we hope that they say yes." I said "Okay that's settled, bye guys" before they could say something back Ash hung up. "What was that girls?!?" "What was what?" We both said indignant. "It was nothing Ash, don't worry about that" I said. Hopefully he believes us and stop asking about it. He mumbled something and call the management. Noa and I look anxiously to each other, we hope so much they gonna say yes.

A/N
Heyyyyy guys, how are you? I hope you guys like this part, you can give us your idea if you have that❤️ but what do you think the management will say?😏🤔. And why did Mali so weird? Is there something going on or not?😏
A&N