• part 24 •

Omg people 2245 words! Hell yeah!😂❤️

POV Noa

{ 2 weeks later }

" Are you sure it's okey? " I said to Amy.

Amy was already 4 days sick. She is barfing and she feels like she hits a volcano. The boys already did a couple of shows.

" yeah yeah I'm fine. I have fever, I'm not gonna die. " she said.

While she was sick she could me quite sarcastic.

When we came back from the bar 2 weeks ago. We couldn't find Amy and Ashton. We thought they were just out for a walk because Amy was quite upset I heard. The next day they both came to breakfast and they said that they fell asleep while talking.

" really? Do I need to grab your favorite ice cream or other food? Chicken soup?" I asked while my hand was resting upon her head.

" well if your asking. I like some noodles." She said while smiling innocent.

" I will buy that for her!" Ashton said while standing up. He had settled himself in the corner of the room in a giant chair.

" You don't have too ash. I can buy it" I smiled.

" To bad! I'm already on my way! Bye." He said and walked out of the hotel room.

"Stubborn motherfu-" " Hey!" Amy said and looked angry at me. I laughed and so did she afterwards.

We were supposed to drive with the tourbus today. But since Amy is sick we can't because that would be gross. Every time that sound and then the smell. Yuck. So we are going in 2 days and stay a bit longer in this hotel. It was pretty big, so I'm not complaining.

" I need to -" before Amy could finish that sentence she ran, literally ran, to the toilet. I walked in and hold her hair up.

She walked to the sink and brushed her teeth.

" I don't like this anymore." She said while brushing her teeth with tears in her eyes.

She spit the toothpaste out of her mouth and walked back to bed.

" I don't want to be sick! Why do I have to be sick? I didn't eat anything wrong and I feel shit after that bar and-" she stopped in de middle of her sentence and it looked like there was something that popped up in her head.

" it can't be." She barely whispered.

" what can't be Amy?" I said while putting my hand on her shoulder.

" I- I uhm It- It's" she stuttered.

" he easy there Amy, I'm here for you if you want to talk. I won't judge you, you know that."

" I'm going to tell you something t-that isn't that good." She said while slowly talking quieter.

I kept quiet and only nodded my head.

" There is something happened in the bar 2 weeks ago. I talked and laughed with Ashton until I needed to pee. I went over to the toilets and saw Michael kissing with a girl. I was so upset about it because I really like Michael, but at that moment I just wanted to go away. I went back to Ashton and said I wanted to go. When we where outside he called a uber and he asked afterwards what had happened. I told him the story about Michael. He couldn't believe it and said that Michael wasn't like that. But you know how I am with alcohol. Not good. So we went to the hotel and he gave some water. B- B- before I-I-" she stuttered and I placed my hand on her hand.

"It's oke tell me." I said.

She nodded and tried to keep calm.

" Before I knew it, Ashton placed his lips on mine and we started kissing. It became a lot more then kissing. And I know it wasn't right but alcohol don't do good things with me."