Victor Criss (SMUT)

(26th Jan Authors Note: I don't like writing smuts anymore, please forgive this chapter.)

Y/N's POV

I was sitting at home, alone. The peaceful sound of rain hitting my window drowned out all of my thoughts. Vic was supposed to be here any minute now, but I doubted that he was going to make it since the rain was hammering down all over Derry. I sighed and wrapped myself into my warm covers, and was absorbed into the never ending dark tunnel named sleep.

"Y/N!" I jumped as I heard a loud bang at my front door, It was Victor.

I rushed down instantly, desperately trying to hide my smile. I found my keys I'd left on the kitchen counter and unlocked the door. I swung the front door open and grabbed Victor's wrist, yanking him inside and locking the door almost instantly after. He sighed, he was wet-through. His baggy camo pants where dripping with water, the same as his grey sleeveless shirt. His platinum-blonde hair drooped down infront of his eyes.

"You're soaked." I laughed, and lead him upstairs. "You can borrow some of my Dad's clothes if you must." I gestured to my Dad's small room, and wandered into mine.

I sat myself down onto my messy bed, and gazed out the window at some screaming forty-year-old looking women. I sighed and rested my four head on the cold glass and closed my eyes, breathing in and out steadily. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, as I was pulled ontop of who I believed was Victor. I lied in between his leg's and noticed he was just wearing his boxers, but I didn't mind. I was pulled tighter into his grip before he rested his hand on the inside of my right thigh, it sent shivers through my spine but warm and pleasing shivers. I felt his hand travel further up to my area, but he didn't travel into my pants. He rubbed his hand against my area as my breathing hitched. He stopped shortly after and he lifted himself ontop of me, connecting his soft lips with mine. We kissed passionately before he started feeling me again, but this time it was more sloppy. He let out a slight moan before he pulled down my grey leggings along with my pants, not breaking the kisses once. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. We kissed one last time before he made his way down my body and onto my crotch. I felt myself tingle inside when I felt his tongue make its way around my clit and inside of me. I fondled with his wet hair and felt myself coming closer.. and closer. Just as I was about to, I felt his member slide inside of me as he thrusted back and forth. We both moaned in pleasure, feeling ourselves becoming closer. He pulled out slowly and stroked his member lightly against my clit, back inside, and then back out and rubbed it against my g-spot. I shivered as I finally lost it, he quickly put himself back inside and thrusted slowly to make more pleasure for me. My breath became shaky as I felt my orgasm grow bigger and bigger, It was the best thing I had ever felt. He pulled out and licked my area once more before slumping himself down next to me, nuzzling into my neck. My orgasm started to calm down, as I wrapped myself back into my comfortable bed sheets. Me and Vic lied there, exhausted, as we kissed once more and fell asleep in eachovers arms.

* * *

HMHMHMHM. What yall wan't me to write about next?