Henry Bowers (Request @im_Asher)

Requested by: im_Asher

"Remember, the barrens an hour after school ok Y/N?" My younger brother, Richie shook my arm viciously as I put my books back into my locker.

"Yes Richie! Now stop bugging me!" I groaned looking down at your messy-haired brother. He grinned and galloped away to probably find his friends.

I sighed happily and shut my locker, turning around walking to my group of friends huddling together in the corner. I smiled as they let me into their circle whilst I listened to their conversation. It wasn't anything interesting, just about clothes and make-up and other stuff what I couldn't be bothered to pay attention to. I started to get bored, so I started to gaze around at the people in the corridor. They where either talking or getting things from their lockers. My eyes started to travel further down the corridor when they finally met anouther pair of eyes. I glanced at the wall behind them and again at the person I was making eye-contact with, to find out that person was Henry Bowers. I let out a smallest gasp, and quickly turned back around to face my friends who luckily hadn't taken any notice on what I was doing. I played with the rim of my shirt as I felt his eyes still on me and travel around my back, and then onto my neck. I felt myself getting hot, my cheeks burning up to the max. What's happening? Why am I blushing? My mind scrambled with thoughts, as my hands began to feel clammy as I fiddled with them.

"Woah.. Y/N are you ok?" My friend Freya asked. All of my friends turned to look at my flushed face, my sweaty hands and my wide eyes. I felt even more embarrassed with all of the attention I was getting, what made me even more anxious.

"Y-ye-yeah... I-I'm fine.. I-I'm gonna g-go." My mind was shocked with the amount of stutters I had let out, yet I was fast walking down the corridor to get some fresh air. Although, didn't realise that to get out of the corridor I had to use the exit - which the bowers gang was standing next to. Idiot!

My anxiety came flooding back as I felt more than one pair of eyes on me this time as I rushed down the corridor. I hopped over peoples belongings on the floor, trying not to trip and make a fool out of myself. I started to come closer to the exit, but that means closer to the bowers gang. I held my breath and fiddled with my fingers anxiously, as I finally reached the door. I knocked myself into it carelessly, thanking god it was a push door and opened it... but as soon as I was halfway out I felt a hand grab my shoulder and yank me back inside.

I turned around to see that Henry was standing only a few cent-meters away from me, just on his own. I had no idea where his gang was which made me even more anxious, they could be waiting for me somewhere. I clenched my fists even harder than before - digging my nails into my skin, as I felt myself start to burn up again.

"There's no need to get worried." He said glancing down at my hands, I fluttered my eyes and loosened my grip as I felt his arm brush against mine. We where stood beside eachover, I was trying my hardest to be confident but I was standing right next to Henry Bowers for christs sake. "Listen.. I know you might hate me for bullying your brother and his friends. But I wanted to ask if you'd like to hang after school?"

My eyes widened the slightest bit, as my I completely lost my grip and relaxed my muscles. For some reason I started to feel relaxed around Henry as our arms kept brushing against eachover, I felt he had a potential to be nice but I still was a little weary of him. I thought for a few seconds, before remembering what Richie had told me earlier 'Remember, the barrens an hour after school ok Y/N?' I didn't know what to do.. I was clearly stuck.

"Umm.." I squinted my left eye, and poked the inside of my cheek with my tongue. If I said no to Henry he might get mad and hurt me.. but Richie is my brother and I couldn't let him and his friends down.