Patrick Hockstetter (CHRISTMAS SPECIAL)

Christmas was stereo typically a warm-hearted, joyful and exciting experience which occurred once a year. Everyone would look forward to it, mostly because they're getting presents or seeing members of family.

However, it was safe to say that there was only a few family's in Derry who wouldn't be having a pleasing Christmas, with not getting barely anything or just being alone.

Y/N and Patrick where in Patrick's bedroom, plastered with band posters while the theme was mainly dark red, black and blue. Patrick was sitting cross legged on his bed, facing Y/N to the opposite side of him who was also sitting cross legged.

"Come on, just open it."

"Yeah but I don't deserve anything." Y/N whined back at her boyfriend, Patrick, and attempting to deny what Patrick had bought her for this special holiday.

It was Patrick and Y/N's first Christmas together, which made it way more better than the previous ones because she got to spend it with Patrick. Yes, he could be stone cold and annoying sometimes but when you deeply got to know him and his emotions he wasn't that bad... but still annoying. Including he'd only open upto Y/N and to no one else, not even to his parents. He knew that Y/N could keep a secret, and that she loved him deeply and would never do such a thing as to talk about him behind his back in a negative way.

"Uhh, yeah you do bitch." Patrick replied with a sassy tone, "You barley got anything last year and plus you love me soooo."

"How do you know I barley got anything last year?"

"Well you see." Patrick stopped and started to think of an answer, "I just know ok." He then blurted out attempting to brush Y/N off.

"Yeah, whatever you say." Y/N huffed back under her breath, and finally started to tear the wrapping paper off slowly.

"Finally, Jesus girl it only took you fucking five minutes." He scoffed sarcastically, and watched her hands carefully unwrap it.

Once Y/N had ripped through the paper, there lied anouther layer of black and white wrapping paper.

"Fuck you." She started giggled as she started to unwrap the second layer of paper.

It made Patrick laugh at how annoyed she was, except she wasn't annoyed at him at all, but still it was pretty cute to see her unwrapping wrapping paper as he never had seen someone do it before.

"You better fucking like it." He mumbled quiet enough for Y/N to not here, waiting patiently for Y/N to finally get to the present on the other side of the wrapping paper.

Y/N ripped and tore, and finally got there. She was curious to see a paper cardboard box, as she pushed all of the wrapping paper off of Patrick's bed. It was sealed with tape, not on too tight so she would easily take it off. Finally the lid was finally ready to take off so Y/N did so and was greeted with a small piece of cloth, which looked like it had medium square sized pictures inside... but then suddenly it clicked.

"No way, you didn't." She said in disbelief as she pulled out a bunch of Polaroid photos taken from her old Polaroid.

Unfortunately, the week after Patrick and her started dating (which was 11 months ago) it broke on a stormy day as Patrick and here where finding things to take pictures of in the woods. The storm flew over them quickly, but the most unfortunate thing was that she brought all of her photos of her and Patrick hugging and ect with her. They all fell into the mud, as she left them there thinking they where unrecoverable.

Although, Patrick had proved her wrong as they looked shiny and polished - just like as they where before!

Without saying anything, Y/N scooted next to Patrick and flicked through all of the photos. They both looked at them in awe but as she got to the fifth one, they found themselves looking at their first ever photo. It was a simple but flattering picture of her and Patrick in the school hallways, holding hands and making a weird ass face to the camera.

"I remember that day. It was the day we got together." Patrick spoke in a soft tone which made Y/N get a fluffy feeling, "Belch's fat ass got told off afterwards for taking the photo, and the head tried to make him put the photo in the bin."

"Yeah I remember that! That was so funny but atleast we got to keep it." Y/N smiled deeply, as Patrick planted a soft kiss on her cheek.

* * *

I dont think this was long enough, so I will make a part 2 later for you in 2 more hours for yall. :)