Ignis Glaciesque

Hi

Please listen to the song on the side, it goes perfectly with this story.

Hope you enjoy. :) :)

This story contains violence/drugs/underage drinking/graphic scenes/rape/swearing/girl-girl so if you don't like that i suggest that you don't read it :) :) sorry about any spelling errors or anything like that.

Some say the world will end in fire,

  Some say in ice.

  From what I've tasted of desire

  I hold with those who favor fire.

  But if it had to perish twice,

  I think I know enough of hate

  To know that for destruction ice

  Is also great

  And would suffice.

Fire And Ice By Robert Frost

1 week later)

(Saturday morning)

(Morgan residence)

I look across at the detective sitting in my parlour.

"As I'm to understand you have been trying to get in contact with us for a week now Detective Marks"

"Yes-"

"In regards to what?"

He dosen't seem affected by my authoritative voice.

"In regards to your daughter, some-"

I cut him off.

"Anything that girl says is quite obviously a lie, attention seeking is all it is. So you may as well disregard whatever she says."

He's silent for a moment.

"That's not the problem here , your daughter isin't saying anything."

"Then what is the problem"

"The problem is when the nurse removed her bloody clothes to clean her up and put her in fresh clothes, they found bruises on her"

Why do people chose to waste my time.

"So? Its obvious the girl was 'into' self-harm why would you tell me this"

The detective looks at me strange.

"Sir there were bruises around her wrists as if she had been restrained, finger shaped bruises on her arms, shoulders, chest and thighs"

How far that girl went for attention really astounds me. I just stare at him, till the silence gets to much and he specks up.

"Well, see the nurse reported this to her boss and her boss thought it necessary to do a rape test, as the marks were consistent with assault. The bruises were angry and swelling. The bruises were only forming so they would have been made only recently."

Huh?

"I don't understand what your going on about"

He looks uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry to say this sir but the test they did came back positive.

I really should have got that girl help a long time ago.