Broken Doll

Hope you like :) :) vote please :):)

This story contains violence/drugs/underage drinking/graphic scenes/rape/swearing/girl-girl so if you don't like that i suggest that you don't read it :) :) sorry about any spelling errors or anything like that.

The song on the side goes along with the story line

if you can listen till it while you read :) :)

(Oliva's pov)

"L-Livia" she sounded confused well there was obvious reason for that, I don't think she had a clue I was here.

 All I could do was stare at the blood running down her wrist

"W-what are you doing here?!"

Her shout jolted me out of my trance, my eyes snapped up to her's, her eyes were filled with shame, embarrassment and pain.

"My family came to have dinner with your's tonight" I said in a monotone

"Shit"

She seems aggravated as she runs a hand through her hair.

"A-are you ok"

Her head jerks up, eyes that looked so forlorn before are now flamed with anger she stands up and roughly jerks me in, then uses my body to slam the door shut  I instinctively shut my eyes tight and try to look harmless.

It felt like hours neither of us saying anything. I slowly open my eyes, to see her looking straight at me. I decied I should say something to break the silence but nothing comes out.

"Why are you in my room little girl"

"I-i'm not little"

"from here you are"

She leans closer and it's only then I realize shes still holding my forearms. I shake my head  were getting off track, this is not important now.

"Why"

She tilts her head slightly, she looks confused  I'm not buying that she knows what I'm talking about. I grab her arm and jerk it off quickly and pull it in front of her face.

"Why do you do this and don't say it's a one time thing I can see lots of scars running horizontally from your wrist to your elbow"

I can see her face closing in and her eyes going blank

***************************************************

(Sofia's pov)

Why is she acting this way, I'm no-one important, she barley knows me. Why does she want to know? What does she want? Not even my parents would care if they knew. They haden't cared last time I came I to them hurt and bleeding.

"Why do you care"

I'm too confused to think straight there must be something in can do to shut her up.

"B-because anybody would"

I can't stand it I pull her forward a little and slam her back to the door enough to jolt her but not enough to hurt

"No they wouldn't. Why you?"

"B-because i-i-i "

I can see shes trying to come up with a plausible lie. Why won't she tell me? Oh right everyone lies. I'm sure she can see the disappointment in my eyes. Shes the same as all the others and here stupid me thought she was different. Just as I was about to pull back

 "I like you" she screamed

I stared at her in disbelief. She really thinks I'm that gullible to fall for that shit.

"I know you hate me, that there's not even a remote chance that you would ever feel the same and you probably think it's gross-----" she rambles on

She rambles when shes nervous such a dorky habit. heh she just gave me the perfect way to shut her up

"W-what are you doing"

Instead of answering i move closer, smile sweetly at her.  Her lips are trembling, i lean closer, tilt my head slightly, her breathing is faster i can feel her breath on my lips and softly press my lips to hers, she just stands there not responding, probably to shock. This won't be any fun if i can get her too respond, i slide my hands down her arms and around her waist, pull her closer. She lets out a gasp and i slip my tongue in deepening the kiss, now shes responding, i pull back walking backwards out the door, shes to much into the kiss to notice what I'm doing, by now i have manoeuvred her to the entrance and i have the door open. I take my tongue out and kiss her softly till i get her just outside the door, pull back so my lips are barley touching hers. My eyes open and  i look closely at her face her checks are flushed, her lips are swollen and she looks sorta messy. She looks kinda pretty, NO she bloody well dosen't, I shove her hard, harder then I had intended and she falls on her ass. I look down at her and her face is shocked.

"What you really think I'd ever like a freak like you" I laugh meanly

She looks so heartbroken I should feel guilty but i cant I'ts better this way, if she hates me then I wont ruin her.

"Stay out of my life loser"

Then I slam the door in her face. I turn around and slide down my door, god i really am the worst to hurt someone so Innocent. I cover my mouth with my hand to muffle the noise. It would be better for everyone if I wasn't here.