Porcilen Doll

This story contains violence/drugs/underage drinking/graphic scenes/rape/swearing/girl-girl so if you don't like that i suggest that you don't read it :) :) sorry about any spelling errors or anything like that.

HI :) :)  

Read and Enjoy! :) :)

(Outside library)

(Mackenzie's pov)

Bing bong

The bell for class starting goes off and students run past to get to there class's, just as Olivia gets to the end of her sentence. My mouth drops open in shock, I can't believe she just called Sofia that. I look at Sofia and shes stepped back from Olivia, her face is pale and she has that lifeless look on her face again, as if she was a doll, fragile and delicate. Not even alive. After a few minutes she turns and just walks away, sort of mechanically.

"Sofia!"

I have a feeling, this is really bad. That was something Olivia really should not have called Sofia.

"I thought you were my friend"

I turn back to Olivia

"I am"

"Then why are you calling her"

"Why? Because you hurt her and you don't even care!"

I shout getting annoyed at her. I leave.

"Where are you going" she shouts

"Class" I shout back then leave for class

I don't see Olivia or Sofia for the rest of the day.

**********************************************

(Classroom)

(Olivia's pov)

I cant believe Mackenzie, how can he say I hurt her after what she did to me. She cheated on me while she was in a relationship with someone else. Grh how can she do that to someone make them love her then crush them.

I'm jolted forward as someone pushes the back of my chair.

"Heard you got away with beatin up the crazy girl"

"What?"

"Sofia Morgan. They said you messed her real good"

I wince when she says her name.

"I-I didn't do anything to her"

"Really? Well no-ones heard or seen her since seeing you with her outside the library. Although some said they saw her leaving the school gates."

I just stare at her. It cant be good if no-ones seen          no no no no I will not get involved with her problems again.

'Whatever" I mumble

Then turn to focus forward just as the teacher walks in.

*********************************************

(Sofia's home )

(Sofia's pov)

I let the door slam shut behind me as I walk forward intending to walk upstairs.

"Sofia what are you doing home now?! School's still in session"

I look at my father, not bothering to answer him.

"Ah well it doesn't matter, there's someone here you should talk to anyway. Come along"

After a few minutes he notices me not moving and just grabs my arm to yank me in the other room.