Unintentional

HI :) :)

This story contains violence/drugs/underage drinking/graphic scenes/rape/swearing/girl-girl so if you don't like that i suggest that you don't read it :) :) sorry about any spelling errors or anything like that.

(Backstage  Dressing Room)

(Olivia's pov)

She gently rubs her thumb over my bottom lip, her face a picture of concentration.

"I-I don't know how"

Just a lame excuse. Is she trying to string me along?

"I may not love you but you are the only thing in this world I care about.

I look up in shock, she can't keep lying to      wait all i can see in her eyes is honesty, she means everything she said.

I blush bright red

"W-what about your parents? arn't they important"

She looks at me as if shes trying to see someone else.

She suddenly looks directly into my eyes and smiles slightly.

"I don't see it" she whispers

I don't think I was meant to hear that.

She shakes her head slightly.

"Nothing but my Livia"

She leans forwards and places a rough kiss on my lips, holding me as tight to her as she can.

After a few minutes she pulls back, just looks at me.

I pull back and fall onto my back. She leans down against me.

"W-w-what a-are y-you l-looking at"

She smiles gently and says.

"Nothing"

Then leans her head against my chest and within minutes shes asleep.

**********************************************

(Hours later- Unknown time)

(Olivia's pov)

I slowly wake to the most beautiful scent  i've ever smelt.

My eyes open. HUH my eyes bulge, there's a girl lying  on me                          Oh right, my face burns red as I remember today's events and that the girl currently laying on me is Sofia.

I bring my hand up and gently stroke her hair away from her face and over her shoulder, I can't take my eyes off her face, shes so beautiful. It isin't logical that someone like her is actually with someone like me. Sigh. I look away from her face and finally how bright the lights make this room look, hmm I wonder what time it is. I lean on my elbows, moving gently as to not jostle Sofia too much. I wonder if I should wake her, how late is it anyway. I look down at her, finally deciding to wake her but the light shining on her back distracts me. I run my hands gently along her back. There's some sort of mark, I gently pull the back of her shirt down reviling---

Gasp, I yank my hand back, disloding Sofia in the process causing her to wake.

She grunts as she falls on her back, looks up at me with confusion.

"O-Olivia"

I can't form any words, what the, her back, how, I-I don't understand what could cause marks like those, they were so faint but so many. Lines after lines, so many scars. Someone must have hurt her but who and why. Why would someone hurt someone so Innocent and kind, the scars are so faint she would have had to have been a child when the injury occured.

"Olivia, what the hell is wrong with you, youre just staring at me"

Sofia.

"Honey please, tell me whats wrong"

At that I jolt and look into her eyes only now realising how close she was to me and that she griped my forearms in her hands.

"F-Fia" I choke out

She reaches out gently and cups my check.

"Baby tell me whats wrong, what happened"

I look into her eyes and open my mouth to speck but then close it again, If she wanted me to know she'd tell me, I can't force her and if I push her she might try too push me away again.

"Olivia" She sounds alarmed

I focus on her and notice the clock in the process and  my eyes widen in shock.

"It's 4:30"

She looks at me blankly for a minute, then slowly asks.

"You're nearly hyperventilating about the time" She asks confused

"I-I-I was supposed too come straight home after the talent show"

"Uh ok"

She dosen't grasp what i'm saying.

"That was two and half hours ago"

Her eyes widen and she turns around to look at the clock, only realising the time now.

She turns back to me and smiles harfheartedly.

"Sorry didn't mean too fall asleep on you"

What this isin't her fault. Not at all.

"No! It's not your fault" I say vehemently

She lifts her hand and brushes her fingers along my check.

"Shall I take you home now"

Not accepting what I say at all.

"Fine" I pout

She leans forward quickly and bites my lip gently.

Startled I jump and pull back, blushing ten shades of red.

"Don't pout" She says indulgently

"Hmph"

 I hear her chuckle lightly and look up to see her waiting for me by the door.

"Are you coming?"  She smiles sweetly

Is she just messing with me or  is she really not going to tease me, unsure I just mumble a reply then walk past her till i'm outside

A few minutes later I feel gentle arms wrap around my waist. As she rests her head in the crook of my neck I can feel her breath. So warm and comforting.

"I'm sorry"

My head jerks sideways to look at her and I knock her face with my glasses.

She releases me and steps back, rubs her forehead a little.

"Oh god I'm sorry, really sorry I-I" I babble on

Sofia gently places her hand over my mouth, smiles  warmly.

"I'm fine. Don't worry so much"

"Nfggh" I try to apologise again but her hands still on my mouth.

"I won't move my hand until you stop trying to apologise"

I look mutinously at her. She just raises one of her eyebrows.

Uh-oh I don't like the look in her eyes.

"If you wont shut up I'll make you"

Her smile looks a little evil.

She leans forward, removes her hand, I open my mouth but she just kisses me quickly and deeply. She pulls me close, grabs the back of my head to keep me in place, After a few minutes she pulls away, I whimper and try to pull her back to me.

She just smiles, grabs my hand and drags me home. Never once releasing my hand.

**********************************************

(Olivia's house 5:30pm)

(Sofia's pov)

I stop walking as we reach the front door of Olivia's house. I can hear her breathing a little heavily. I probably shouldn't have pulled her like that. Damn I really am stupid sometimes.

I reach down and lift her head up to look up at me. Shes so beautiful, I really should not touch her, shes perfect and so fragile.

"I'm sorry I made you walk so fast"

She smiles at me, that perfect smile that I only see when she looks at me. I want her to only look at me.

 "No, Its not your fault. I'm just a little out of shape I guess"

How can she not blame me but then she never does. I should leave before I destroy her and I will, I know it, Its inevitable.

I look at her sadly.

"You really should be with someone better then me"

She looks shocked that I would say such things to her.

"No your perfect for me I-I don't want anyone else  I-I-I love you"

She looks as if shes going to cry. I really am terrible to make her cry.

I cup her check and smile sadly.

"I won't leave you Livia"

She looks at me disbelievingly

I chuckle a little.

"Your right not too trust me but I promise you I will not leave you, not even when you want me gone"

she grabs my shirt with both herf hands and pulls me forward.

"Never! I'll never want that!"

Shes so naive, My Olivia.

"Someday you'll want me gone"

She looks mad , which is kinda cute. Ive never seen her mad.

"N-"

I cut her off.

"You will but I will never let you go now'

Now that your finally mine.

She laughs a little nervously.

Someday she'll hate me, i know that but it's too late too stop anything now. Oh well may as well enjoy it now.

I rub her check soothingly.

"Did I scare you?"

Ah I should be more careful, shes so fragile.

"N-No" She says unconvincingly

I let my hand drop from her face.

"I'm sorry"

Stupid!

"No! You really didn't, it's just nobody ever wanted me so much"

"Really" I ask hopefully

"Yeah, it's just I-I don't want to let you down, i-I'm not really good at this stuff, i-Ive never been in a relationship before. Oh god not that I mean were in a relationship or anything I mean---" she trails off nervously

I laugh, so thats all shes worried about. I lean toward her and cup her face in both my hands .

"Will you be my girlfriend Livia"

**********************************************

(Olivia's pov)

Oh god how could  I say that, its so embarrassing.

I look up as I hear her laugh, it's loud and she sounds so happy, Ive never seen her laugh like that. Her laughter dies down, leaving her with the most amazing smile on her face. She cups my face with both hands and leans forward.

"Will you be my girlfriend Livia"

I never thought I would ever hear her say that, I cant even speak im so nervous. I just stare at her blankly.

"L-Livia"

Her voice shock when she said my name.

Shes actually sounds nervous like I might say no.

"Yes"

She just stares at me a minute, confused by my hesitation I guess. Then she smiles and kisses me recklessly. I guess I made  her happy after all. I wrap my arms around her and hug her tightly to me.

**********************************************

(Sofia's House)

(Sofia's pov)

I've never been this happy in my life, Olivia's finally mine, my girlfriend. I don't quite believe it.

I push through the door in my room and head to my bathroom. Sigh. I don't want to shower, I don't want her scent to disappear, how pathetic. I strip my under shirt and the bandages wrapped around my palms and just over my wrists. I look at the scars running across my arms, if she saw these and the rest of them she would never willingly touch me.

So to keep her with me longer I will never let her see them. My imperfections. I remove the rest of my clothes and step into the shower.

(15 minutes later)

I step out of the shower, grab a towel and dry myself. I hate having mirrors, when I was younger I use to smash them so I would never have to see myself but my parents always replaced them so I gave up, started covering them up but then they just got me one that sits in th wall so i cant cover it. Everything has to be perfect for them.

What would they do if they saw my imperfect body, problay dump me somewhere no-one would ever see me.
Its there fault I look like this, there fault they never believed me. I reach out and grab my razor from the shelf and hold the end against my wrist. I know I shouldn't but it's the only way. I push hard against my skin and slice down.

"Ah" I sigh out

I do it a couple more times then put my razor away.
One day ill probably kill myself if i don't stop but that's not important, it wouldn't matter anyway.
After my arm stops bleeding I walk into my room put my pyjamas on and go to sleep.
The last though I had was, as long as I can make Olivia happy for awhile maybe then there would be a reason for me ever being born.

Hope you enjoyed reading. :) :)