Regret

This story contains violence/drugs/underage drinking/graphic scenes/rape/swearing/girl-girl so if you don't like that i suggest that you don't read it :) :) sorry about any spelling errors or anything like that.

Hope you like it. Sorry its been so long since the last chapter. :) :) Enjoy.

(Classroom 10:30am)

(Olivia's pov)

3 weeks  we have been together, I still can't believe she's actually with me. I love her so much but I-I don't think she loves me, shes so indifferent all the time. She acts the same with me as she does with everyone else. sigh. I wonder if she has any feelings for me at all. I look up from my desk and look over at Sofia. Shes just sitting there, staring forward as if shes focused on what the teachers saying when I'm pretty sure shes not listening to a word he says.

"Would Sofia Morgan please report to the office immediately"

Huh? Sofia? I wonder what that's about.

"I repeat would Sofia Morgan please report to the office immediately"

I watch Sofia as she gets up and leaves. The teacher dosen't even blink, it's like shes not even here. Maybe it used to be common for her to be called to the office but in the last three weeks she hasn't been called once. I take one last worried filled glance at her then turn my attention back to class. At least I can take notes for her.

**********************************************

(Mystery pov)

The door slowly opens and I see Sofia walk in, her eyes widen when she sees me.

"Sofia do you know this women"

She looks over at the principal and mumbles.

"Yes"

"Greet that's good well go on then she wants to have a chat with you"

I walk over and gently grab her arm.

"I think it would be better if we talked in private, outside perhaps.

Without waiting for an answer I pull Sofia outside somewhere secluded.

When I stop she abruptly yanks her arm away.

"Tally! What the hell are you doing here? Do you know how much trouble i'll be in if someone sees you?"

I laugh gently and pull her around the corner, I release her and she stumbles back, luckily she falls against the wall.

"You called me remember"

She looks incredulous.

"Yeah    three weeks ago"

Oh well that is true but I'm here now.

"Oh yes I know but I was on vacation with my husband and he must have taken my phone out my bag so I didn't see your message till now"

She flinches when I mention my husband.

"O-ok well it dosen't matter anymore"

"Are you sure?"

I slowly pull the pill bottle out my pocket and hold it up for her to see.

I see her catch her breath. Addicts gotta love em.

She shakes her head gently.

"N-no I-I don't need it i'm fine"