Poison Glass

Sorry I havent posted  for awhile.

Hope you like :) :)

This story contains violence/drugs/underage drinking/graphic scenes/rape/swearing/girl-girl so if you don't like that i suggest that you don't read it :) :) sorry about any spelling errors or anything like that.

(Still some random park)

(Sofia's pov)

Betime  I finally wake up I notice how bright it is, im gussing around six thirty am. I guess I should go home, he should be gone by now. I slowly pull myself into a standing potion and walk home.

(Fastforward)

(Sofia's Home)

(Seven Thirty am)

I walk upstairs to my room but before I reach my room Ihear a door creek open. Before I can turn to see who it is , I'm slamed against the wall. I cry out as my back makes contact with the wall. I feel the persons body push up close against me and as he pushes close a catch the smell of his cologne. I gag and almost throw up, immediately struggle to get away I already know whos pushing against me.

**********************************************

(Olivia's pov)

(Olivia's room)

KNOCK KNOCK

Mmrgh I groan as I hear some one knocking on my door

"Olivia honey your friend is  here to see you"

Gah I don't wanna wake up yet.

Knock Knock

"Honey? Mackenzie's here too see you"

I sit up in shock Mackenzie? Whats he doing here?.

"Yeah let him in please"

The door creaks open as Mackenzie walks in he shuts the door gently and switches the light on.

"God you look a mess"

"Hmph! Nice to see you too"

He blushes red.

"S-sorry. Didn't mean it that way"

He just stands there saying nothing

After 5 minutes im getting bored of this.

"Well? What are you here for Mackenzie?"

"Olivia I don't know why your so mad at Sofia but can't you just talk to her? She really cares for you"

I gape at him. Unbelievable. How can he side with her.

"People like her only care about themselves, alll she is, is a dirty rotten cheater!" I shout on the verge of tears

Mackenzies face scrunches up in confusion

"Cheater? Olivia no matter what Sofia's done to you or anyone she would never cheat on anyone"

Theres so much conviction in his voice its hard not to belive him.

"W-what"

Im so confused. Mackenzie would never lie to me butt that lady was so convincing.

He looks at me sadly and says.

"Sofia        Sofia is  loyal and fierceley possesive, she would never cheat on anyone and she never gives up what she belives in. She is quite stubboun so its hard to get any stupid idea out of her head."