Placebo

:) hope you like vote and comments would be nice :)

This story contains violence/drugs/underage drinking/graphic scenes/rape/swearing/girl-girl so if you don't like that i suggest that you don't read it :) :) sorry about any spelling errors or anything like that.

At school (lunch time)

As I'm walking through the  school yard  i can here people cheering and laughing, i look up and i see the new girl on the floor crying, she also happens to be surrounded by the popular girls sigh how predictable, eh not my problem. Okay you may think I'm being a bitch but I'm    okay i probably am but i have better things to do then help some kid also i don't want people thinking iv'e gone soft, they only leave me alone because there scared of me, as they should be, i scare myself sometimes.

"S-s-s-stop it g-g-g-give t-that b-back" she stutters trying to get her hair ribbons back.

That's how self absorbed i am i never noticed they pulled them out hmm i guess thats what all the squeaking was about, i must have made a noise or something because she suddenly looks up directly at me, her eyes are imploring me to help her, i turn my head away quickly NO MUST BE STRONG CANT HELP HER MUST BE STRONG, i keep repeating over and over again ..............So why the hell are my feet walking over there.

"What do you want freak" she sneers down at me

I can see the other kids quieting down there ones closest to her are all shifting nervously, awwwwww the little girl thinks shes so strong  heh, it auoght to be fun teaching her a lesson.

"Are you deef as well as ugly"she laughs smugly as she says this then proceeds to try to push me over.

A few minutes later when she finally realizes no-ones cheering her on she stops laughing and looks up at me.

"I-i-i-i-i-i u-h-h-h u-m-m-m"

She looks scared now i must have let my intent show in my eyes, before she has a chance to turn and run i ball my fist up and punch her right in the face, i hear the crack i must have broke it, i smile in glee.

"AHHHHHHHHH you broke my nose you fucking bitch"

At her screech i glance up and notice there is no blood on her face, my smile dims somewhat, seeing this she smiles thinking im scared of her, of course this caused me to burst out laughing, that just so happend to be the same time as the teacher comes around the corner.

"SOFIA MORGAN GO STRAIGHT TO THE OFFICE NOW"

I look up as the teacher yells my name but I'm having a difficult time trying to stop laughing,

"NOW YOUNG LADY"

Some of the students start snickering as her face is getting redder and redder the more she screams, maybe she'll burst like a balloon now that would be funny, i smirk slightly and follow her to the office were she proceeds to tell the principal my 'bad deeds'. He seems to be spouting off some nonsense to me now, i just stare at him till he shuts up. Ughh I'm bored come on who cares that i punched some moron in the face, they don't even care that i was protecting that........... WAIT WHAT i was so not protecting that kid especially when i dont even like her i mean come on shes not even that cute   argh shes NOT CUTE AT ALL, what the hell is wrong with me thinking these things i shake  my head slightly to get rid  of my crazy thoughts, that's when i realizes hes not talking to me and is holding the phone.

"Just tell my receptionist to send you in" When in the hell did he pick up the phone and who is he calling.

"I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience Mr Morgan"