Un malheur ne vient jamais seul

HI sorry its been so long.

I urge you not to watch the video on the side until you get to a part in the story that tells you to as you will spoil it if you do and if you don't watch it at all you will miss a huge part in my story and sorry about the long gap but i want you  too watch the video before what comes after as it ties in with the story.

I hope you enjoy I worked hard to get it done tonight just so i could post it for you all :)

This story contains violence/drugs/underage drinking/graphic scenes/rape/swearing/girl-girl so if you don't like that i suggest that you don't read it :) :) sorry about any spelling errors or anything like that.

What is courage? What defines a courageous act? It is said that the brave and cowardly person are both fearful. However, it is the brave one who faces his fear and does what needs to be done. We will be faced with many things that scare us throughout our lives. How can we become the kind of people that face our fear and do it anyway? Human growth takes place when we take small steps. Each time we face our fears we become more of the courageous person that we would like to be.

(I did not write this poem)

(Olivia's pov)

I can't believe everything that's happened to her and she never told anyone.

"I don't need you to say anything, I have all the proof I need"

She looks up at me wide eyes, shocked when I finally manage to speak properly. I hate being so nervous.

"W-what are you talking about?" She asks bewildered

I pull out my phone and play the recording, as she listens her face pales.

"Y-you-"

I shove my phone back in my pocket and turn to leave.

"Olivia!" 

The edge of hysteria in her voice makes me turn.

"Y-you can't show that to-"

"I can do whatever I bloody well please with it"

She falls silent at my outburst, shocked I'd say.

She looks so tiny standing there, I just want to hug her and make her smile, simple I know but simple is good.

"I'm going to show the detective, there's nothing you can say that will change my mind."

The pain on her face is almost unbearable but I have to do this.

"Fine, tell whoever you want but when you do, I'll never speak to you again"

I turn and leave, I have to get to the detective before I change my mind.

The last sound I hear is her crying, it breaks my heart.

************************************************

Sofa's pov

I  can't do this anymore. Olivia knows and soon so will McKenzie, everyone will know what I am.

I should have never talked to her, I should have disappeared its not like anyone would notice any way. But no I had to stay and I fucked her life up just the way I knew I would.

I can only Imagine what she must think of me now.

But Ill fix it, ill do what has to be done the only thing that will save Olivia and me.

************************************************

Meanwhile at police station

Detective Marks pov