Chapter 22

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

dedicated po kay @SuperBoice... Boicemate! domo arigatou for appreciating!!! TT.TT

Minna-san!!! Gomen for the late update!! Waaa!

Warning!!! Super Milky/Cheesy/Dairy/"Yucky" ng UD na to! hahahaah! Aigooo.. kinakabahan tuloy ako.

Kayo na ang humusga. LOL!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 22

BANZAI!

I picked up the phone. It’s an anonymous number. “Yobeosaeyo?”

There’s silence on the other line. After a while a woman spoke. <Shin-a??> I didn’t answer as I recognized the voice on the other line. <It’s me Ra Ra.>

Yoon Ra Ra. It has been a while. I think both of us had been busy in our own ways.

“Ra Ra,” I answered. I saw the hyungs stopped and turned to looked at me on the phone. “How have you been?”

A shaky laugh echoed from the other line. <Good. How are the oppas?>

I leaned on the counter as I stood awkwardly. “Jonghyun-hyung is pulverizing Yonghwa-hyung at the moment,” I looked down to where Minhyuk is, “and Minhyuk is at the floor, fast asleep.”

Ra Ra laughed bubbly on the other line. <Aish… so like them..>

I smiled timidly in answer, as if she could even see it. “Why did you call by the way?” The hyungs are now on my side, eavesdropping on the phone call. I try to shove them off with my shoulders but they’re stuck up with me.

Ra Ra didn’t answer for a while, like she’s thinking on what to say at the moment. <I was thinking of inviting you all out for dinner. Been so long since I’ve seen you four.>

I digested what Ra Ra said, and the hyungs waited for my answer. Yonghwa-hyung raised his eyebrows and mouthed “Yes! Yes!” Jonghyung-hyung also nodded beside me. “Would it be today?” I asked.

<If it’s possible… Yes>

“Eodi?” I asked again. The hyungs are now glaring at me, but I ignored them.

<****** Restaurant..> She answered promptly.

“Araseo. I’ll just tell the other hyungs then. We’ll see you there,” I ended the call, and the hyungs looked at me triumphantly.

“Been so long since I saw Grace,” Yonghwa-hyung said as he sat on the sofa. He poked Minhyuk on the butt. “Yah! Kang Minhyuk, wake up.”

We laughed as Minhyuk just moaned in answer. He’s really tired. We all sleep very late last night, since we’ve been preparing for the release of our fourth album.

“Yah, Kang Minhyuk!” Jonghyun-hyung tried tickle him but he won’t really budge.

“Aish jinjja… such a heavy sleeper. Yah! Kang Minhyuk!” I yelled. “Nee Sa’s here!” That did the job.

MInhyuk immediately sat up and looked around. He tried to smoothen his hair then, which sent us all laughing.

“Aigoo,” Yonghwa-hyung slapped him at the head to fully wake him up.