Guitar Freak xoxo "Andie please!!!" (Side Story #2)

The ♥ Guitar Freak ♥ xoxo “Call-me-Andie-or-else” Nuna!! ♪♫ 

IOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOI

AGAIN! Nosebleed. hahah! Sipon ata yun. 

Anyways…HOHOHO~! I really wanted to add a section here. AT ETO NA NGA! Haha!

Welcome minna-san to the Ayakatomomi’s Side Story #2! Hoho! And this would be a lil’ different… chideeeeeeen!

It’s KANG DAE-IN’s POV. Hehe. Gomen. I know some are expecting for Jonghyun’s pero sabi ko nga, waaaa!!! HEMORRHAGE na kung utak ni Burning ang kikilatisin ko! Haha!

For some reason, gusto ko si burning mysterious mode dito. Haha!

Waaa! I hope this would turn out good.

Okay. Tama na. haha! Storytelling mode na tayo.

I hope you’ll find it okay. Hehe. ENJOY MINNA-SAN!

~ayakatomomi

P.S. English pala to. Any typographical errors and wrong grammar… GOMENASAI MINNA! I just find editing and proofreading bothersome. Ole’ habits die hard. Hohoho. :p

IOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOI

I’m Kang Dae-In, but I want people to call me Andie. Especially this one person. Who? The most handsome man I’ve ever met! ^////^

2 years ago…

“Kyaaaa!!!! Oppaaaaa!” Screaming brats in their early teens are squealing their throats out again. Aish, jinjja. So early in the morning. It has always been like this, looking at the new released albums of different pop groups but then coming out of the store empty-handed.

I’m here for my weekly routine. Every Friday I would go visit this music store searching for music compilations of various orchestras with their piano concertos. And yes, every Friday, the same group of crazy fangirls would annoy me with their squeaky voices.

“Brats.” I went down the isle of CDs when the annoying brats have already left. I wondered what could their fangirl spirits be freaking out this time. I picked up the object of their annoying squealing.. “Hmm…KS2 eh? Weird name. Never heard of this one.” Tch. I’m not that fond of the pop music today’s generation. So noisy, with all their computer-enhanced and autotuned voices. “Tch. That’s not music at all.” I put the digital album with disgust.

I continued searching the piles of CDs as I read their titles and annoy myself with their weird album jackets. One beautiful.. male? “Aigoo… Is this a male or a female? What’s with the orange hair?”  

I shook my head as I found the titles weird. “Lucifer. LUCIFER?!” What the hell?!” I put it down and again ran my fingers on the rack. “’Cooking? Cooking!’, can’t they find a sensible title for this?”

More albums… Pinocchio, Blockbuster, and the list went on and on.  “Blue..tory? Why Bluetory? I think they forgot the ‘S’ here.” CNBlue? Rock band, eh? This is different. Bluetory, CNBLUE. They must like blue a lot.

I stared at the photos of four men, glaring infront of the camera. “Aigoo… What’s with the furious look these days? Do they think they look cool without showing off their teeth?” I shook my head as I put the album down.