Chapter 16

Chapter 16

*/////////*

          “Yow,” someone greeted. Nee Sa. She is waiting inside our waiting room, acting like she owns the place. Haha! Totally Nee Sa. “Long time no see.”

          “Ah~! Nee Sa,” I heard Yonghwa-hyung said, “you really watched our performance, eh?” Nee Sa shrugged in answer.

          “You guys really need some sleep,” she said. She must have concluded from the big eyebags under our eyes. “Where’s the drummer boy?” Nee Sa’s really sticking on that nickname of hers for Minhyuk.

          Minhyuk then came right in, so he was outside waiting for his presence to be acknowledge. Haha! So obvious.

          Minhyuk bowed in greeting. This is weird, he’s acting all shy and timid now. And he can’t look her in the eyes. But then Nee Sa is acting oblivious to his acting.

          “Anyway, what are you doing in Japan? I thought you have a shoot with Miss A,” I said. That is what I remember when I asked her week ago.

          She tilted her head sideways. “Hmmm. I cancelled.” She said simply.

          “That’s so not like you,” I heard Jonghyun-hyung said. He sat down at the sofa beside Nee Sa and stretched his fingers.

          “You are all glammed up,” Minhyuk said. He finally talked. All of us looked at Nee Sa. She really is.

          “That’s really so not like you!” Jonghyun-hyung laughed.

          “I think this is not the Nee Sa we know. Who are you?” Yonghwa-hyung asked seriously to play along with the joke. Nee Sa hit Yonghwa-hyung in the head. “Yah! Aish, what is your hand made-of? Iron wood?”

          Haha. Okay, that’s the violent Nee Sa. “I came to Japan for a celebration, course! That’s why I’m all ‘glammed up’,” she rolled her eyes on the word. I saw Minhyuk purse his lips. Wait. Did he just blushed? Aigoo… I chuckled at the scene.

          “Celebration?” I asked. It must have been a formal one, cause Nee Sa really had time to pamper herself and wear those not-Nee-Sa clothes. The heels, the make-up, the coat over the sparkly dress that showed at her neck.

          “Ah~! i almost forgot why I came here for. I brought a fan of yours,” she said while smiling that mysterious smile again.

          “A fan? How did he got here?” Yonghwa-hyung said in alarm. Fans are not supposed to be in the waiting rooms of studios.

          “Yah! Don’t make her a gay!” Nee Sa grimaced. He’s a SHE!”

          “Ah! Jinjja? Where is she? What’s her name?”

          “Chiharu. That’s her name. now that I think about, she’s suppose to be here. Aish, she must have freaked out.” Nee Sa stepped towards the door but stopped and turned to me. “Ah Shin-a, remember that model I told you about for the winter shoot?”

          “Ah, yes.? The 19-year-old interior designer? What about it?” I asked. Right, she told me I’ll be working with a newbie model for the winter shoot.

          She smiled. “Her name’s Aoki Chiharu. Iie, I forgot she doesn’t fancy that name much.” She smiled to herself and went out. “I’ll be back.”

          “19 year-old?” Jonghyun-hyung repeated. “Ahh.. so young..”

          “Interior designer eh? That’s cool.” Minhyuk said.