Chapter 15

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TO MY SISTER-IN-BLUE, @miss_Z, ANDIENESS, DOMO ARIGATOU TOMODACHI FOR THE PICS! uwaaaaaaaaa!!! TT.TT so SO HAPPY!! YOKATTA! i love you sis! waley ka pang cameo pero dedicated to sayo! hehe!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Chapter 15

 I THINK I SAW HER

OOOOOOHKAY!!! Operation baklas interior! Dito muna ako sa Tokyo pansamantalang nanirahan, eh pano kasi an layo ng Okinawa kung araw-araw akong magbibiyahe papunta sa villa ni Nee Sa. At buti na lang maraming contacts si papa, nakakuha na ako ng manpower para dito.

“Hai! Detached that shoji window there… Be careful with the beams!” Ayan diba, kinarer ko na! Hohohoh! Habang dine-demolish nila yung loob ng bahay, panay naman ang pagkuha ko ng pictures gamit ang luma kong camera. Kailangan ko kasi to sa paggawa ng plano para sa interior ng bahay.

Waetoriya… waetoriya… daradiridaradu…

‘Moshi-moshi?” HAHAHAH! Daebak ang ringtone ko ano? Hoho! “Ah~! Nee Sa-san! Hai! We’re starting to destroy your home!” pabiro kong sabi.

<Ack! Be careful! That costs a fortune!> sabay tawa ni Nee Sa.

“Haha! Of course. We’re starting with the living room, making it as cosy as what you said.” Nakakatuwa talagang kausap tong Koreanang to.^o^

<Very good! Haha! Ah~! Wait a minute…> Hmmm.. nasa trabaho pa ata, at may kinausap.

<I’m back! Oh right, the reason I called you…>

“Ahh.. I see… okay.. so you’d like a yoshitsu style for the guest rooms?... Oh okay… I could do that… yeah.. Maybe a month.. yeah… Yes… Leave it to me… See you then!”

One month to finish this house, eh? Hmmm… I think that would be enough..

«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪

 “Ah Shin-a! You’re here,” Nee Sa said as I entered her office. “Sit down. What would you like, coffee? Tea?”

 “Just water,” I answered.

“Tsk… Ara…” I sat at the sofa and waited for Nee Sa. Today we’ll be having a meeting for the upcoming Winter Photoshoot which is scheduled a few months from now.

“Nee Sa, don’t you think we’re too early for this meeting? I mean, it’s summer. And winter would be like three months from now.” I said as Nee Sa offered me a bottle of water.

She made a face and look at me for a second. “You know my style at work Shin,” she answered simply.

Right. I remember. She’s a monster. Ha ha. Well not really in a bad way but it’s just her style to get things done the earliest and easiest possible way.

“Araseo.” I flipped the pages of the concept for the Winter shoot. “So who’s the female model?”

“Hmmm..” she stood up and took something from her desk. “Not anyone you know.”

I breathed a sigh of relief.

“What’s that for? You want Grace?” she asked mockingly.

“A-aniyo! I mean, it’s not that I don’t want her,.. I just, well… It’s good to have a new acquaintance.”