BROCK'S STORY!!

YAYAYA GET EXCITED I HAVE SOME INCREDIBLE FREAKING NEWS!!

So I just found out I was selected to write for Radish! Basically what this means is I now have the opportunity to get paid to do what I love while also earning my degree. This is one of the most incredible opportunities I've ever had and I am so, so, SO excited! My username will be the same as it is here (AuthorrUnknown) as soon as my account gets varified! 

Now, I'm still really new to the whole Radish thing, so I'm still learning. As far as I know (please correct me if I'm wrong for any reason), when I start posting monetized chapters, they will become free to read a week after they've been uploaded on Radish - they will be available on wattpad after they've been on Radish exclusively for 28 days. The first couple chapters of the book will always be free to read, as well as any other work I've previously posted on here. Only my new works will be unavailable on wattpad for those 28 days. 

That being said, I understand a lot of you don't have lots of expendable money to be spending, but if you do decide to help me out know that I am forever grateful. This is something I could've never even dreamed of. 

Now, I'm pretty much done writing Brock's story, and it's only around 6 chapters right now. I knew his wasn't going to be a long one because there was only one thing I really wanted to write about. As for Tanner/Beast and Tansy, I'm still brainstorming for that book and will let you know how it progresses! 

With that being said, I NEED A BOOK COVER! If you want to make me a cover for the book, that would be SO AWESOME! You can send any covers you concoct to my email: auuthor_unknown at yahoo.com (it won't let me put the at sign without mentioning someone haha). The title of the book will be called Miracle! 

Thank you all so much for your endless support of me - it truly means the world.