BONUS CHAPTER: Breakfast in Bed (Scar's POV)

**Sorry this is coming out a little later than the last one. I had full intentions of getting this out sooner but I just started my brand new job and have had a lot going on so I honestly just could not be bothered to get the motivation to write. I hope you guys like it!**

Scar's POV

I was abruptly woken up by a harsh sting in my cheek. My face scrunched up as I cracked my eyes open and slowly lifted myself off of the extremely comfortable surface I'd been laying on and looked down in question. Everything from the night before, and early this morning I guess, came rushing back to me. And my dick too, apparently.

I gazed down at the girl, Evangeline I think she said her name was. Her golden blonde hair was splayed across the pillow as she dug her fists into her eyes with a yawn. I let my eyes wander down to her bare breasts, which were littered in hickies, as I licked my lips. Those were definitely fun to play with.

"Get up." She demanded when she realized where my attention had turned. She was clearly miffed about being unable to move me off of her on her own. I had to say, I was just now realizing how tiny she was compared to me. Her little feet just barely reaching past my knees as I nestled further into her parted legs.

"Oh, I'm up alright." I growled out huskily before diving down and pulling one of her now peaked nipples into the warm cavern of my mouth. She gasped in both pleasure and surprise before weakly trying to push my head away. Releasing her nipple with a pop, I began working my way down her body as she pushed at the top of my head. If I didn't know better, I would say she was trying to get my head between her thighs, not get rid of me entirely.

She tried closing her legs, but I saw right through her plan and halted her movements before diving my face between her perfectly thick thighs. She moaned breathlessly as I began eating her pussy like it was my last meal. I pushed her legs up to her chest by the back of her knees before thrusting my tongue deep inside of her as my nose nudged up against her swollen clit. She screamed out my name while digging her fingers into the pillow next to her, losing her breath all over again.

I was relentless with her, never giving her a single second to just catch up with my pace until she finally came so hard that she unknowingly tore a small hole in my sheets she'd been grasping in her fists. I couldn't help the satisfied smirk that took over my face as I continued placing lazy kisses all over her inner thighs and pussy lips while her body continued to shake from the aftermath of the intense orgasm I'd just given her. This is like a five star meal.

"If I knew virgin pussy tasted this fucking good, I would've been popping cherries like it was my job." I joked while massaging her body from the side of her hip down to her ass. I watched in confusion as her nose scrunched up in disgust before she scooted away from me and up towards the headboard. She crossed her legs, one over the other, and pulled them up to her chest, glaring at me in the process. I rolled my eyes at her actions before pushing myself up.

"Stop being so sensitive. It was a compliment." I said flippantly before crawling my way back up the bed and towards her body. She threw the pillow lying next to her at my face as hard as she could before wrapping her arms around her legs once again.

"That wasn't a compliment. That was a crass, perverted comment that makes me feel like some common whore." She spat at me before flinging her off of my bed and making a beeline for the bathroom. I hopped up and started running after her, but she slammed the door in my face before I heard the telltale click of the door locking. Although I knew it was locked, I still tried to open the door before beginning to pound on it so she knew I wasn't going anywhere.

"Evangeline, open this fucking door right now!" I demanded. There was no response, irking me even further. "I fucking mean it! Open the Goddamn door or so fucking help me I'll break it down and teach you a fucking lesson!" I threatened, dead serious. She continued to ignore me and my threats. I heard a small giggle come through the door and that was the last straw. I wasn't thinking straight as all I saw was red, so instead of grabbing the key on top of the doorframe, I just brought my foot up and kicked.