Mama Bear

**I'M SORRY FOR ANY CONFUSION - I ACCIDENTALLY PUT THIS CHAPTER UNDER LOHO AT FIRST?? Idek, I'm running off of 3 hours of sleep rn. The picture below pertains to the chapter *wink wink*. DON'T ASK HOW SCAR DOESN'T KNOW POPPY BECAUSE THAT QUESTION WILL BE ANSWERED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. Also, I finally finished my summer chemistry course and I've never been more happy in my life. I'd like to thank not only God, but also Jesus. I hope you guys like the chapter!**

 I hope you guys like the chapter!**

Evan's POV

"You should go." I urged in a hushed whisper before pushing him towards the door by his back.

"Where's he going? Why don't we all sit down and have breakfast together?" My mom called innocently from her spot in the living room, but I knew her intentions were anything but pure. She'd learned how to be devious and cunning from my father over the years, something that really screwed with us kids as we got older and into more trouble.

"Mom, he's, uh, he's really got to get to work." I replied, stumbling over my excuse. Scar's eyes widened comically at the mention of her being my mom before the shock wore off and a shit eating grin took over his face.

"Actually, baby, I think I can be a little late today. The guys won't mind." He reasoned before pecking my forehead and sliding past me to offer out his hand for my mom to shake. She did so and blushed as he placed a soft kiss against the back of her hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you ma'am." He charmed before looking at me over his shoulder. "Baby, are you just going to stand there or are you going to join us?" He asked in a sickly-sweet tone. I wasn't sure what the fuck he was up to, or what his motive was, but I was going to find out and when I did Lord help him.

I crept towards him, my eyes narrowed in his direction before switching my gaze to my mom. "What're you doing here?" I asked. She smiled at me before pulling out a large stack of papers from her purse.

"I just needed to stop by and get your signatures on these papers to finalize all of the details of the diner. Imagine my surprise when I show up and you're actually...preoccupied. I was a little worried about you still holing yourself up in your apartment on your own, but I guess I don't have to worry about that anymore, now do I?" She stated knowingly. I blushed furiously before pushing Scar towards the kitchen and muttering that we'd whip something up for us to eat.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing!" I whisper yelled before slamming my cupboards around while looking for something to make.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, dear." He said dramatically, feigning ignorance to everything that'd just happened minutes ago.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, you dick! And you're never getting morning head or fucking my tits ever again if this is how you repay me!" I growled under my breath.

"Woah, woah, woah, let's not get hasty here. Why are you so upset that I want to meet your mom? I do have to admit, though, talking to her is a little weird and uncomfortable." He said as his nose scrunched up in distaste.