Papa Bear

**Here's the chapter ya'll have been wondering about hehehe. Let me know what you think! Also, picture below pertains to the story. (hopefully wattpad doesn't take it down this time because there isn't any nudity in this one lol)**

 (hopefully wattpad doesn't take it down this time because there isn't any nudity in this one lol)**

Scar's POV

Entering the building I've been in many a times, I nodded my head at the receptionist in greeting as she smiled back. Normally I would give her a charming smile of my own, but those were now reserved for Evangeline, and Evangeline only. Women nowadays can't take a fucking hint when you're just being nice and when you want in their pants, so I just avoid being anything but somewhat cordial all together.

She didn't need to tell me where to go, because I already knew where I was needed. I made my way through the quiet hallways, ignoring the curious looks I always get no matter where I go. It just tends to happen when you're covered in tattoos. It never really bothered me much, people are usually just curious most of the time. I rapped my knuckles against the oak door before letting myself in.

"Oh, thank God you're here. I don't fault the kid for fucking up the new meeting room, but you know how particular I am." Knox's voice rumbled out, his tone stressed as he rubbed his forehead roughly. I just snorted in amusement before nodding in understanding.

"You've always been an anal asshole ever since I've met you." I taunted as I waited for him to get his shit together so we could take a look at the things I needed to fix. He led me out of the office and to the elevators where the door was stopped from shutting as a young college aged girl entered. She had medium length raven colored hair and was wearing a skirt far too short to be considered professional. I'm sure the men working here didn't mind, though. It's always helpful to have something nice to look at when you're working. For me, it used to come in the form of women walking passed a construction site on the street, or an old cougar offering me sex after finishing a particularly grueling renovation. Now I found myself turning my nose up at the chick, not even giving her the time of day.

"Kennedy, we're going up. You might want to catch the next one." Knox informed her while keeping the elevator doors open so she could make her exit.

"Oh, it's fine! I'll just wait until ya'll get off." She drawled in a thick, almost fake sounding southern accent before batting her eyelashes at me. I raised one eyebrow, unimpressed with her lack of composure as I jabbed the button for the floor we needed. I rested my hands against my lower torso while holding my left hand with my right, doing my best to avoid rubbing up against this Kennedy chick. She tried to subtly step forward so I was behind her, probably in the hopes that I'd check out her ass. I did before rolling my eyes, disinterested. Evangeline's is bigger. I cursed myself in my head as I began imagining her bent over in the shower once again, remembering how fucking sexy she looked taking my cock from behind. I swallowed deeply before clearing my throat and discretely adjusting myself in my shorts.

It seemed like forever until we finally reached our floor and I instantly fled. I couldn't stomach the smell of that chick's perfume any longer. It was way too sweet, nothing like the soft floral scent that always surrounded Evangeline. I almost laughed as the girl pouted before pressing her floor number dejectedly. If Knox noticed the tension between her and I, he didn't say anything. He escorted me to room in question, which had four of my guys inside standing near the door.