Who's Your Daddy?

**THIS IS THE MOMENT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! It was just too mean of me to leave ya'll hanging after the last chapter. But be warned this one has a hella cliffy and I'm not doing a triple update today so MAKE THIS SHIT LAST YOU FOR AT LEAST A WEEK lol. Hope ya'll enjoy!!**

Evan's POV

Scar wrapped a possessive arm around my waist as he escorted me into the bar. I had a feeling he knew how excited I was for later as he kept nudging my shirt up and skimming his fingers against my bare skin, teasing me to the point of desperation.

Entering the building, I mumbled that I was going to get a drink as I could see someone waving Scar over to their table. He kissed my temple before telling me what he wanted and sauntering off to join his friends. I glanced over my shoulder as I waited patiently, scanning the people he was with and coming up short. I didn't know anyone he was with. This should be fun.

"Back for trouble?" Someone's amused voice asked. I looked up to meet the same familiar gray eyes of the bartender from that night a week ago. I scoffed playfully before laughing.

"No, trouble seems to just find me now." I answered honestly.

"I can see that." He replied as I saw him eyeing Scar, who I noticed was now glaring daggers at the guy.

"What's your name?" I asked, trying to be friendly and keep the conversation light.

"Jamison, but everyone here just calls me J. Here's your drinks, now run along before he breaks every bone in my body for just looking at you." He chuckled while sliding Scar and I's glasses towards me. I smiled before rolling my eyes and saying a quick thank you. I didn't have to push my way through the crowd tonight like I did the first time I came here. I had an inkling of a feeling that it had something to do with showing up on Scar's arm, but I brushed the thought off.

Setting Scar's beer down in front of him, I made a move to occupy the chair next to him, but he had other plans. Grabbing my hips, he pulled me down onto his lap before wrapping a possessive arm around my waist and peppering my neck with kisses. I knew he was staking his claim in front of everyone, but I really didn't care. He could claim me all he wanted. I giggled and shoved his face away before him and his friends started bullshitting back and forth. I shifted, getting more comfortable as he continued to rub my upper thigh through my jeans, his heat transferring through the thick material, warming me instantly.

"You gonna introduce us, Scar?" One of the guys with a full beard and red hair asked as the other ten or so guys examined me from my spot before nodding in agreement.

"Sure. Boys, this is mine." He stated frankly before taking a long swig of his beer. I just laughed at him before giving the rest of the guys a helpless shrug. Should I have yelled at him? Probably. Am I going to? Fuck no. He's so sexy when he gets territorial.

"Word on the street is you come from the land of waxed pussies and fake tits.." The redhead laughed with a challenging glint in his eyes, obviously trying to rile me up. If he thought I was taking his shit, he was sorely mistaken. The only shit I take is Scar's, and that's because his usual version of an apology - if you want to even count it as that - comes in the form of eating me out until I can't even see straight. It's a compromise. Scar didn't say anything, just surveyed the situation at hand, clearly assessing whether he should step in or not.

I could see that the majority of the guys around us were sporting the same off standish attitude around me as he was, he was just the only one brave enough to voice his opinion in front of Scar.

Scrunching my face up into a sarcastic smile, I gave him my best fake laugh. "How would you know they're all waxed and made of plastic? You've probably never been lucky enough to fuck one of us." I spat, a menacing smile on my face. Scar burst out laughing from behind me as everyone followed suit.