Unexpected Guest

**Yee yee, who's excited? Yes, I will still be updating on Friday as well. I should really be studying all about Lewis Dot Structures and balancing chemical equations, but I really don't want to. Therefore, I'm going to update instead lol. Let me know what you guys think! ALSO, PIC OF THE OUTFIT EVAN WEAR'S TO HER PARENTS BELOW. 

Evan's POV

Evan's POV

When I finally awoke from my sleep once again, it was because of the bright sun shining through the curtains, directly hitting me square in the face. I was used to sleeping in now that I'd finished my culinary arts program and didn't have to get up for school. I groaned before throwing the covers off of me and kicking my legs over the side of the mattress. Stretching my limbs out, a few inhumane pops echoed throughout the room. I couldn't remember the last time my body got this much...exercise. I was never too conscious about what I put in or did with my body, I always left the role of health nut to Ellie. She usually just ended up rubbing off on me and I would just eat whatever tasteless cardboard she stocked our apartment with.

Not letting my thoughts have the chance to derail and turn south again, I picked myself up and sauntered into Scar's kitchen.

"Who gives themselves a nickname like that?" I muttered to myself before rolling my eyes. Getting a cup of water, I noticed the singular bowl of burnt oatmeal in the sink and laughed out loud. "So that's what I was smelling earlier." I said with a shake of my head. Finishing off the glass, I took the opportunity to really get a good look at his place. It was nice in a sterile, doctor's office kind of way. The place conjured not even a single feeling of warmth, but maybe that's how he liked it. Who was I to judge?

Making my way back into the bedroom, the smell of sex lingered from last night and this morning. If it was anymore pungent, it would've made my eyes burn. Grabbing my dress and bra, I quickly put them on before frowning at my shredded thong in the corner of the room. Guess we're going commando today I thought to myself as I slipped my boots up my legs before grabbing my clutch and keys.

I was almost to the front door when it swung back open and someone who was most definitely not Scar walked in.

"Who the fuck are you?" He asked in a thick brooklyn accent, reaching back towards the waistline of his pants. He's definitely packing some heat..

"I could ask you the same thing." I challenged, taking a small step back. He eyed me up and down a few times before an evil smirk took over his face.

"You one of Scar's whores, huh?" He chuckled darkly, advancing on me so fast I didn't even have time to be scared. His fingers dug into my hip as he grasped my neck from behind in a death grip. I yelped from the pain while trying to worm away from him. What is with me and getting caught in this position with men who are twice my height and weight? He wasn't as strong as Scar, not even by a long shot, but I was weak and that would ultimately be my demise.