BONUS CHAPTER: Pop! Goes the...Weasel (Scar's POV)

**Alright, so this is a little different! Someone commented (Can't exactly remember who - sorry!) about wanting to see what the first couple of chapters were like in Scar's POV which I think was an awesome idea! If you guys like this and want me to do another chapter just like this for chapter 3 (Breakfast in Bed) favorite/like (idk what it's called lol) and leave a comment so I know!! THIS IS VERY ROUGHLY EDITED SO PLEASE EXCUSE THE GRAMMAR AND SPELLING MISTAKES**

Scar's POV

Fucking stuck up bitch I sneered to myself as I watched the blonde bitch saunter away. No, fuck this. I'm gonna teach this little slut a lesson. I smiled maliciously at myself as I followed behind her. I waited outside the women's bathroom that was hardly ever - used unless one of the guys and his woman wanted a quick fuck - tapping my foot against the stained concrete flooring. My smirk widened when the door finally swung back open. I acted instantly, roughly grabbing the chick from behind and forcing her to walk as I restrained her arms behind her back. She struggled in my tight grip, but it was doing no good whatsoever. Pathetic.

I could tell the exact moment her body and mind went into panic mode as her body tensed up and her chest began to rise and fall rapidly. I couldn't help but notice that she had a fucking killer rack and a fat ass. Not bad for a white chick I thought while staring at the endowment in question, imaging her bent over the bathroom sick as I took her hard and fast from behind.

I kicked the exit door open before slamming it shut with the same boot clad foot. Walking a little ways down the side of the building, I stopped before shoving her up against the wall. Her eyes were squeezed shut the entire time, probably trying to think of a way out of the situation she was in. Too bad daddy's not here to buy your way out. When she finally opening her eyes, my dick clenched at the scared, innocent look in her vibrant blue eyes. Vibrant? Who the fuck was I? I shook my head of the thought as I watched with ample amusement as she clearly checked me out from head to toe. She must've liked what she saw, no surprise, as her pupils dilated and her mouth fell open ever so slightly. Right where I want you, baby.

I knew the exact moment she started taking in the sight of my tattoos and built body as she subconsciously licked her lips and let out a small sigh. 

"It never seems to fail, the rich ones' panties are always soaked at the sight of a little ink and muscle." I stated knowingly, a satisfied smirk on my face as I spoke. There was no doubt in my mind she knew I'd caught her blatantly checking me out, as I could just barely make out the rosy blushed that suddenly covered her cheeks and tips of her ears. She rolled her eyes before giving a half-assed attempt at shoving me away from her.

"I've seen better." She scoffed, her voice different catching me off guard as it once had earlier. From the way she looked, I expected a high pitched squeaky voice that made my ears bleed, but it was nothing like that. It wasn't deep, but it wasn't high pitched. There was a slight rasp to her tone that had I not already decided that I hated the bitch would've been, dare I say it, endearing.

Her words registered in my mind as I gnashed my teeth at her comment, struggling to keep from blowing up as she looked away from me in a dismissive manner. I could tell she was surveying our surroundings and trying to find an escape route.

"Hey!" I yelled, trying to get her attention back on me. She continued to ignore me, something I knew she was doing just to further piss me off. Guess what, bitch? Mission accomplished. I took one hand off of the building and gripped her chin before roughly jerking her face towards mine. Our faces were so close that I could feel her puffs of breath ghosting over my face. Our closeness must've bothered her as she began squirming in my hold while trying to shake my fingers off of her face. I smirked at her antics, knowing they were futile.